C.O.Pro-Teen XX Rescheduled for October!

Cooch

C.O.Pro-Teen XX Rescheduled for October!

Post by Cooch »

As of today we're excited to announce that we have acquired a rescheduled date for this year's COPT. After discussing with various youth directors in Clearlake, Sacramento, Fresno and the Delta areas, the Fall COPT Classic XX will be set for Sunday, October 22, 2017. The new date fits well with all the Jr events being held in the Fall and avoids conflicts with other "EVENT" permits for that Fall period.

I have made contact with the 76 entrants the past two days, most parents I spoke to personally, others I left a detailed msg along with my contact info to discuss further. Those 76 entrants have been assured priority into the rescheduled event if they are able to make it and register prior to the cut off date. On September 15, we will go live with the Registration form on the Pro-Teen pages. The current registration fee will not be carried forward due to we don't know how individual's banks will handle these older checks, as they have not been cashed and will be shredded, basically refunding their fees. Those who sent money orders, will receive their refund via US mail. Any new registers, not on our previous list for this weekend, will automatically be place on a "Stand-by" list until which time we're assured the current kids are taken care of.

As for our boaters, I have cleared the boater list and ask that if you are able to help us out on this new date, please go to the Boater registration link on the Pro-Teen pages under the INTERACTIVE drop down menu on the upper right of the WesternBass pages.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 925-392-8871 or via e-mail at Flipbiguns@Yahoo.COM.
WB Staff

Re: C.O.Pro-Teen XX Rescheduled for October!

Post by WB Staff »

WAUTE

Post by WAUTE »

Might be a dumb question but do you need to be a pro in order to offer up your boat? I have limited tournament experience but have a nice little boat and time to dedicate to a Jr.

Thanks in advance,

Jason
Bass hack

Post by Bass hack »

Cooch, can i get my son on the waiting list to participate?
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Hi Jason,

No, you don't have to be a "Pro" per say. Own a bass boat, love/hate the Delta, love bass fishing and have some free time to take a kid out in our event is all we ask, and in the eyes of these teens and my self, You ARE a COPT PRO!
WAUTE wrote:Might be a dumb question but do you need to be a pro in order to offer up your boat? I have limited tournament experience but have a nice little boat and time to dedicate to a Jr.

Thanks in advance,

Jason
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Yes! On Sept 15th, the registration will go live for the fall event. Do keep in mind, all of our new registration teens that weren't originally signed up for the canceled event, will go on the wait list for the fall event. We will be giving priorities to those who registered for the canceled event first. Hopefully this will be moot and we'll have plenty of boaters for the October event. As of this moment we have 6 boaters registered, so we're on our way.
Bass hack wrote:Cooch, can i get my son on the waiting list to participate?
DPaganelli

Post by DPaganelli »

Coach sign me up as a boater please.
Thanks
Don Paganelli
916-502-3474
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

PRO TEEN update 10/16/17 4:02pm:

Hey Westernbass.com the love and support of Cooch in keeping the C.O. Pro Teen Classic going has been outstanding.
Steve Moduno has graciously stepped up to be the Tournament Director for the Pro Teen Classic. For registration, we need everyone to register again by contacting Ronnie Van Airsdale at fishthedelta@yahoo.com or Steve Moduno cell 510-914-4770cell or home 925-684-0847.

We believe Cooch was capping the Teen registration this year at 30 and are going to open up the registration to 60 teens this year, with the goal that no teen is left on the dock.

A lot of people have asked how they can help or volunteer, for volunteers or assistance please contact Ronnie Van Airsdale at Fishthedelta@yahoo.com. Ronnie and Steve will let you know what you may do to participate.

The Hook Line and Sinker http://www.hookproshop.com/ will be assisting with Hotdogs for the Teens and Boaters. We are encouraging everyone to bring something for a potluck style event.

We are also looking for assistance in raffle prizes, as well as donations to help cover the cost of the event and trophies.

- Westernbass

- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/