Seriously; at what point is it OK to fart while fishing in another guys boat?

george

Seriously; at what point is it OK to fart while fishing in another guys boat?

Post by george »

I have fished all my life and tournament fished for thirty plus years starting out in the Pro-Ams in the eighties. Many times after a big breakfast and morning coffee along with the stress of being on a another guys boat who you have never fished with before and you get to a point where you have to use your god given pressure relief valve, the fish whistle and make the barking spider sounds. When is the right time? Do you have to earn that honor or is just an unwritten rule of tournament angling that is allowed out of the gate, from blast off; no pun intended! I don't allow smoking in my boat but is farting a right of passage?
ragtopped

Re: Seriously; at what point is it OK to fart while fishing in another guys boat?

Post by ragtopped »

Let er Rip immediately the back pressure can mess you up and take you off your game
gabuelhaj

Re: Seriously; at what point is it OK to fart while fishing in another guys boat?

Post by gabuelhaj »

Ration it out so you stay under the CARB limits or Jerry Brown will regulate that too! :wink:
Glenn Abuelhaj
kraetzer

Post by kraetzer »

Just make sure the boater isn't downwind :lol:
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Either Underway or when your in the back of the boat....if you're just waiting for blastoff or idling that shits gonna stay in the cockpit area..... Honestly I dont care, let her rip just keep the shards off my seat
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Jboutfishn

Post by Jboutfishn »

gabuelhaj wrote:Ration it out so you stay under the CARB limits or Jerry Brown will regulate that too! :wink:
Living under the Brown Regime this really hits home. :lol: