Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

alesieur

Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Post by alesieur »

Spent a few days last week fishing the north delta and was on a good topwater bite.
db220

Re: Ca Delta Fishing Report - Video

Post by db220 »

Good stuff Aaron. I threw the Whopper Plopper 110 Saturday evening and Sunday morning all around Frank's Tract and Mandeville and didn't even get a blowup. Must be that low visibility :lol:
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

db220 wrote:Good stuff Aaron. I threw the Whopper Plopper 110 Saturday evening and Sunday morning all around Frank's Tract and Mandeville and didn't even get a blowup. Must be that low visibility :lol:
Thanks! Yes, I threw it in low visibility areas as well and nada.
Goin'Ike

Post by Goin'Ike »

Just another SOLID video, keep up the awesome job and looking forward to your next video 8)
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Goin'Ike wrote:Just another SOLID video, keep up the awesome job and looking forward to your next video 8)
Thank you!
Javelin Jim

Post by Javelin Jim »

Awesome video. Very informative. Keep it Aaron.
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Javelin Jim wrote:Awesome video. Very informative. Keep it Aaron.
Thank you!
Kyle46N

Post by Kyle46N »

I've been reading reports on fishing message boards for close to twenty years now, and there are a few constants that continuously lead to appreciation from other fishermen. Contrary to popular belief, we CAN give informative reports without giving up exact locations, patterns, etc. This video is an excellent example. As an angler new to the Delta, I can watch this video and then go forth with confidence and a solid idea on how to put a few fish in the boat depending what general part of the Delta I am on. Do I have exact locations? No. That's the beauty of a well thought out video/report such as this. No secrets given up, yet the high road has been taken in helping out new fishermen to the Delta.....or those who fish the Delta and are stuck in a rut. Thank you for your effort, it's much appreciated.
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Kyle46N wrote:I've been reading reports on fishing message boards for close to twenty years now, and there are a few constants that continuously lead to appreciation from other fishermen. Contrary to popular belief, we CAN give informative reports without giving up exact locations, patterns, etc. This video is an excellent example. As an angler new to the Delta, I can watch this video and then go forth with confidence and a solid idea on how to put a few fish in the boat depending what general part of the Delta I am on. Do I have exact locations? No. That's the beauty of a well thought out video/report such as this. No secrets given up, yet the high road has been taken in helping out new fishermen to the Delta.....or those who fish the Delta and are stuck in a rut. Thank you for your effort, it's much appreciated.

Thanks Kyle! I am glad this report provided you some info that you can use out there on the water. I do have a more detailed video coming out this week on Vimeo that will provide even more specifics on the areas I fished. The videos are designed to help beginners and even seasoned anglers get the most out of their outings when they themselves can't put in the arduous hours on the water it takes to find fish.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

alesieur wrote:
Kyle46N wrote:I've been reading reports on fishing message boards for close to twenty years now, and there are a few constants that continuously lead to appreciation from other fishermen. Contrary to popular belief, we CAN give informative reports without giving up exact locations, patterns, etc. This video is an excellent example. As an angler new to the Delta, I can watch this video and then go forth with confidence and a solid idea on how to put a few fish in the boat depending what general part of the Delta I am on. Do I have exact locations? No. That's the beauty of a well thought out video/report such as this. No secrets given up, yet the high road has been taken in helping out new fishermen to the Delta.....or those who fish the Delta and are stuck in a rut. Thank you for your effort, it's much appreciated.

Thanks Kyle! I am glad this report provided you some info that you can use out there on the water. I do have a more detailed video coming out this week on Vimeo that will provide even more specifics on the areas I fished. The videos are designed to help beginners and even seasoned anglers get the most out of their outings when they themselves can't put in the arduous hours on the water it takes to find fish.
Your videos help keep me from climbing the walls while my boat is in the shop.
Thanks.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Your videos help keep me from climbing the walls while my boat is in the shop.
Thanks.[/quote]

Oh bummer. Hope you get back out on the water soon buddy.
gabuelhaj

Post by gabuelhaj »

Very nice! Like the format and presentation and thanks for taking the time and putting the effort to do this 8)

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

gabuelhaj wrote:Very nice! Like the format and presentation and thanks for taking the time and putting the effort to do this 8)

Good luck!
Thank you!
Bass hack

Post by Bass hack »

I purchased your videos on Vimeo. You did an amazing job on the production and the content. Keep them coming! My son and I watch them together. Thank you!
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Bass hack wrote:I purchased your videos on Vimeo. You did an amazing job on the production and the content. Keep them coming! My son and I watch them together. Thank you!
Wow, thanks for the feedback!
I they should get better as each one comes out (there has been a bit of a learning curve with all video equipment and editing software). A new episode will be out Friday (a free one :D ) Hope you and your son like it.