Post ICAST Fishing

ttb31183

Post ICAST Fishing

Post by ttb31183 »

I returned from ICAST last week and was able to hit the water with some new items yesterday. Each year when they release the new items I seem to always end up coming back with a few things to try. This year I brought back the new LIVETARGET sunfish swimbaits, Optimum Baby Boom Boom swimbaits and a few other things.

The Baby Boom was working well and I really like how it swims in the water. It runs true and is a great size at 4.5" long, but it still has bulk to attract bigger fish.

I was able to get one on it and think this will be a killer in the fall as the smallmouth in my area really start eating swimbaits.

I went with a buddy and we had planned to take my boat because I have all of the waypoints for the offshore humps we planned to fish. Last minute we decided to take his boat, but luckily I had some of the spots marked on my Navionics app.

I also added a few new pins and these can now be transferred to my Lowrance unit with the new plotter sync. It is a cool feature that will really be helpful for someone like me who goes fishing as both a boater and non-boater.
Tyler Brinks
BuzzBaitBomber

Re: Post ICAST Fishing

Post by BuzzBaitBomber »

great post ill check out the Baby Boom. I really like the way it looks. Only one size offered?
ttb31183

Re: Post ICAST Fishing

Post by ttb31183 »

[/quot
BuzzBaitBomber wrote:great post ill check out the Baby Boom. I really like the way it looks. Only one size offered?
The original came out last year and is a 6 inch size. It comes in a weighted version with internal weight and a weedless version as well.
Tyler Brinks