Over 22,000 BASS were Slaughtered !!!

WB Staff

Over 22,000 BASS were Slaughtered !!!

Post by WB Staff »

From David Swendseid

YOU EVER DREAM OF the Swimbait. A ROMANMADE Mother ? Here's your opportunity. I am giving away a RomanMade for you to do the RIGHT thing. Over 22,000 BASS were Slaughtered !!!

EMAIL Michael Gauvin and tell him, "Michael Gauvin, STOP SLAUGHTERING AMERICA'S NO 1 FRESHWATER GAME FISH, BASS and the World Class Walleye that have resided in the Columbia River for hundreds of years from Canada to the Pacific Ocean! Reinstate Oregon's 5 fish limit and protect our World Class Bass and Walleye for generations to come.
SEND an EMAIL to: michael.w.gauvin@state.or.us also cc : damaro@oigp.net (Lonnie Johnson BASS nation Conservation Director). Screenshot a picture of the body of your email and share it with me.
IN EXCHANGE YOUR NAME WILL BE PLACED IN MULTIPLE DRAWINGS TO RECEIVE SPYBAITS.

https://www.facebook.com/david.swendseid/
Attachments
20479499_1287696304690576_125820785872737960_n.jpg
Otay Michael

Re: Over 22,000 BASS were Slaughtered !!!

Post by Otay Michael »

I've sent the request to cease and desist to this Michael Gauvin fellow.

How do we send the 'screen shot' to this David Swendseid fellow, don't see an email address?

Why can't we just send a cc of our email to him, be a lot easier for everyone?
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
gabuelhaj

Post by gabuelhaj »

Any info and links that doesn't involve faceb00k?

Thanks!
Glenn Abuelhaj
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Will try and find
fishbonz412

Post by fishbonz412 »

I have heard from a friend who lives near Portland, that the salmon and trout organizations are crazy strong, and active. They are a big driving force to these opinions about bass and walleye..... Many government employees are avid fisherman....for salmon...!
--Sometimes it is best to be quiet and be thought the fool than to speak out and remove all doubt---
fishfan

Post by fishfan »

First it says swimbait. Then it says at the end spybait. Typo or is this fake click bait stuff? Thoughts?
I now know why it is called fishing and not catching!
The Sweetest Rods Ever !!! DOBYNS RODS
Team LL
gabuelhaj

Post by gabuelhaj »

Did a quick google search and did some background reading. Although a poliiical movement done without any scientific validation (to send a message, really?!) which wlll NOT provide any viable results for the survival of Salmon, the decline of Salmon in that area is due to lack of fresh water (sound familiar?) due to unrealistic demands and this is what's being ignored (again, sound familiar?). Watch this one closely as if the Salmon continues to decline in this area with this program in place, this can used as a Hallmark argument when the same crap is pulled on the Ca Delta :wink:

I'm for the Salmon to survive and believe a better approach is available like catch and relocating the fish to a designated area and not just relaxing the creel limits to kill them off. We are better than that!

Good luck!
Glenn Abuelhaj