Thiefs..long shot, just need to get the word out there

stickbait

Thiefs..long shot, just need to get the word out there

Post by stickbait »

Just spoke with a bass fishing buddy of mine from Modesto and they broke into his garage and stole ALL his fishing gear.. A ton of stuff 10's of thousands of dollars worth of bass fishing gear....Dozens of rod/reels.. many plastic tots full of tackle.

Small gray truck was seen leaving the area with fishing gear in back at a high rate of speed

If anyone sees or hears of someone selling a bunch of gear, flea markets, face book, craigs list,ect please let me know...24/7
203 327 5435

Thanks in advance !!
Lugnut

Re: Thiefs..long shot, just need to get the word out there

Post by Lugnut »

Dirt Bags!!! What part of Modesto if you don't mind me asking? Any description of the POS's?
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
zdbm2004

Re: Thiefs..long shot, just need to get the word out there

Post by zdbm2004 »

stickbait wrote:Just spoke with a bass fishing buddy of mine from Modesto and they broke into his garage and stole ALL his fishing gear.. A ton of stuff 10's of thousands of dollars worth of bass fishing gear....Dozens of rod/reels.. many plastic tots full of tackle.

Small gray truck was seen leaving the area with fishing gear in back at a high rate of speed

If anyone sees or hears of someone selling a bunch of gear, flea markets, face book, craigs list,ect please let me know...24/7
203 327 5435

Thanks in advance !!

Check the Facebook market place. I was looking on there recently and saw some bass stuff in bulk from a few of the same sellers. A few in Stockton.
zmyers