Any Bobs marine Clearlake day one results?

Rich hamilton

Any Bobs marine Clearlake day one results?

Post by Rich hamilton »

Thanks, RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
george

Re: Any Bobs marine Clearlake day one results?

Post by george »

21 lbs led the first day, with 19 lbs and 15 lbs after that! Don't know how they did the second day! We had a tough one as the fish we can normally find this time of year were not in their normal haunts. We caught about twenty five fish each day that all weighed about two pounds; there were a ton of ten to eleven pound bags coming to the scales.
Drop shot the tully edges and dock pilings and you will get bit! I heard stories of the bigger fish being caught on everything from jigs to frogs but the reaction bite did not work for us!
Rich hamilton

Re: Any Bobs marine Clearlake day one results?

Post by Rich hamilton »

Thanks George,

Been pretty tough up there thats a good weight for a half day event. Looking forward to seeing the complete results for both days. Without the wind the bait has been schooled up offshore and the areas that are producing are loaded with boats. Next up; River to sea, Costa, then BBT. The lake is getting pretty pounded right now. RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix