Spiralite Rods; Have you fished one yet?

george

Spiralite Rods; Have you fished one yet?

Post by george »

Just tried out the new Spiralite rods and was blown away by the feel and quality for the price! You will not find a better rod anywhere for what you pay or this product. I have approximately seventy five rods in my garage and use ten of them for most outings. Now I have added Sprialite Cranking, Drop Shot, Jig and Senko rods to the collection and I am thrilled by what they offer for the price. I will put the rod quality and fishability at the top of the class with all the three hundred dollar rods at one third of the price!

George
Keith Rakoncza

Re: Spiralite Rods; Have you fished one yet?

Post by Keith Rakoncza »

I have them also. Great rods! No blank twist, very light, balanced, functional and very sensitive. Highly recommend them! Several series to choose from.
fasttimebob

Re: Spiralite Rods; Have you fished one yet?

Post by fasttimebob »

I have been building and fishing revolver rods for 30 plus years and anyone I have shown or gotten to try them is amazed at the feel and performance a revolver rod has, I am sure that if the spiralrite is balanced and put together right, anyone that tries it will be pleasantly surprised. I look forward to trying one when I find somewhere that sells them, I have spoke to a lot of rod company owners that have either tried or wanted to put a revolver rod line out but couldnt get fisherman past the initial shock of the look of a revolver rod, but thought if someone ever put one out it would perform very well. Look forward to hearing more from fisherman that try them and what they think about it.