CA Delta Fishing Report - Video

alesieur

CA Delta Fishing Report - Video

Post by alesieur »

I fished for three days out on the middle delta and got on a good reaction bite. Tried to get this out before the weekend. Hope it helps...
Kyle46N

Re: CA Delta Fishing Report - Video

Post by Kyle46N »

Great report! We saw you at B&W Tuesday morning. I had the little boy with me. He watches your videos with me and thought it was pretty cool seeing your boat. You weren't kidding about the wind! It got kinda hairy along the east side of Franks as we were running to get to Old River. Tuesday morning was slow for us until the wind calmed down around noon. Once the tide dropped out we started catching similar fish to what you described...nothing bigger than 4, but a bunch of them. 5 inch swimbaits and senkos.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Great report, as usual!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Kyle46N wrote:Great report! We saw you at B&W Tuesday morning. I had the little boy with me. He watches your videos with me and thought it was pretty cool seeing your boat. You weren't kidding about the wind! It got kinda hairy along the east side of Franks as we were running to get to Old River. Tuesday morning was slow for us until the wind calmed down around noon. Once the tide dropped out we started catching similar fish to what you described...nothing bigger than 4, but a bunch of them. 5 inch swimbaits and senkos.
Thanks Kyle. If you see me out there again I would love to meet your young and up and coming angler :)
That east side of Franks can get nasty and I had to go through that Monday evening. Funny as Tuesday morning was great for us but the afternoon was slow. We should slowed down a bit. Have fun out there.
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

mark poulson wrote:Great report, as usual!
Thanks Mark !
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

two thumbs up
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Otay Michael wrote:two thumbs up
Thank you!