Help A Kid out: Need a Bullshooter 190.

Fahrfrumwurken

Help A Kid out: Need a Bullshooter 190.

Post by Fahrfrumwurken »

Hey guys, Im posting this for a kid that has wanted a bull shooter 190 for a long time. He cant afford the on the one that I am selling, and I really need the funds, so I told him I would help him find one. He preferably would like to trade for it, but he has a budget of 40-50 dollars. Send me a Pm for more info on trades. Thanks every one!
Andy Lippert

Re: Help A Kid out: Need a Bullshooter 190.

Post by Andy Lippert »

Sounds like the kid needs to mow another lawn or two and stop looking for handouts. "Poor kid" can't afford a 100 plus dollar swimbait, how terrible. Pardon me for my lack of sympathy.
Fahrfrumwurken

Post by Fahrfrumwurken »

Andy Lippert wrote:Sounds like the kid needs to mow another lawn or two and stop looking for handouts. "Poor kid" can't afford a 100 plus dollar swimbait, how terrible. Pardon me for my lack of sympathy.
No one asked for handouts here Andy.
Chad Sweitzer

Post by Chad Sweitzer »

Not accusing anyone here, but I have definitely heard of people trying to take advantage of using the "help a kid out" story to get free/cheaper baits for a "friend". If you really want a response and are truly trying to help, put a little backstory into your post, pictures help too. +1 on the lawns
PB: Spot-9.625 (Shasta Record) LMB-13.27 SM-4.36
Fahrfrumwurken

Post by Fahrfrumwurken »

Chad,

I understand your skepticism. I actually found him a bait through another forum. I had the seller talk directly to the kid, and ship directly to him. I will take your advice into account if I ever find myself wanting to help someone else out.
Fahrfrumwurken

Post by Fahrfrumwurken »

found one. Thanks!