RIP Lewis Andy "Cooch" Cuccia

tunaman

RIP Lewis Andy "Cooch" Cuccia

Post by tunaman »

I am flabbergasted as I compose this post, as I just learned that Cooch passed away suddenly. He has been a good friend, mentor and fishing partner to me, as well as many here on the board, and the news is just devastating to me.

I have a copy of the Facebook posting announcing the news, which I'll post in a minute. [Added below]

My heart goes out to Jenny, Liz, Lindsay, and all of the surviving family, as well as to the throngs of friends he has made over the years.

Rest in peace my friend.

Roger

Andy Cuccia is feeling heartbroken.

To all the faithful followers, friends and family...It is with a heavier heart than you will ever know that I must let you know that Andy "Cooch" Cuccia has passed away. It was very sudden and very unexpected. I don't mean for this to seem impersonal but he had so many friends and acquaintances I did not know how else to reach you all. I write this as a way to let you all know, and more so as a way to help me wrap my head around this. Each of you had a part of his heart and you all shared his passion for the Delta and those big pigs! Keep those memories with you, always.
Keep a tight line.
Love, Jenny
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
Phil Burgess

Re: RIP Andy "Cooch" Cuccia

Post by Phil Burgess »

Good lord....!!!!! Andy you were a mentor and a friend..... the countless times i spent at your house.... the countless timesi just showed up and you said hell ill grab some gear lets roll.... the countless times i ran into you on the river and you yelled PHILLIS......!!!! Always with a smile and always with the enthusiamsim of a big kid..... you helped so many of us love fishing..... i hvae no words to how much we will all miss you....!!!!! I know the man up stairs has a place for all us fishin guys.... espically guys like you.....find the pattern up there so we can all come up and catch em.... get that BBQ rollen.....get that dog DELTA thats ben waitin on ya fetchin again.....and will be there!!!!!! And most importantly the deltas of heaven have gotta be scared cause the GOD FATHER is now present!!!!!

Sorry i never got to say good bye!!!!!!
ILL RIDE TO HELL AND BACK WITH YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
Phil Burgess

Post by Phil Burgess »

P.S. GONNA NEED SOME CORONAS AMD SOME BLUES MUSIC FOR THIS ONE!!!!!
ILL RIDE TO HELL AND BACK WITH YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Reposted from Cooch's Fishing Page

To all the faithful followers, friends and family...It is with a heavier heart than you will ever know that I must let you know that Andy "Cooch" Cuccia has passed away. It was very sudden and very unexpected. I don't mean for this to seem impersonal but he had so many friends and acquaintances I did not know how else to reach you all. I write this as a way to let you all know, and more so as a way to help me wrap my head around this. Each of you had a part of his heart and you all shared his passion for the Delta and those big pigs! Keep those memories with you, always.
Keep a tight line.
Love, Jenny

He was always a big part of WesternBass, hosting the Pro-Teen, the first cover of the magazine. He will be greatly missed.

Coincidentally, WB had shown off Cooch and his nine pounder he caught this week, in today's Delta report. We hope everyone remembers him like this ... happy with the big one.

http://www.westernbass.com/article/comp ... october-14

Best wishes and prayers to the family.
benwilliams

Post by benwilliams »

I cannot believe this news. Coach was a real friend. I loved him. Rest In Peace my brother. I hope I meet you on the other side.
Ben
Big Stick 74

Post by Big Stick 74 »

All I can say is WOW! My heart goes out to his family and all the people that he helped in and out of the fishing community. What a HUGE loss. Cooch, rest in peace my brother! You will be missed.
g-man

Post by g-man »

Great words my brotha Phil!

I have not been on here in days and this is not the way I wanna come back! I thought this was a big joke but Jenny confirmed it and it floored me! I just talked to him this week! I don't even know what to say or even how to type! But I'll just say this, and its to you MY BROTHER Andy!!!

Thank You, thank you for everything, thank you for taking me under your wing, thank you for being YOU, thank you for being a mentor to me and all the LL boys, thank you for all the days we spent on the water in all the lakes we fished, thank you for so many times I crashed at your pad and all the many memories we had there, thank you for fishing with me in the snag proofs that we fished, thank you for everything! Thank you for being a great friend!!

I've known you for almost 20 years. You are my brother, a true friend and mentor!

I'll miss you but I will never forget you! I love you my BROTHER! I'm crushed!

Rest In Peace MY LL Bro....

Jason Garcia
100% LL
Pat

Post by Pat »

You guys all called it, gonna be hard to realize. And Phil, in addition to the Coronas and blues, would be good to have a nice Cohiba.

Pat
StogieMan

Post by StogieMan »

Andy helped me become a better fisherman, he even Coochified me with my tag name :D
Andy touched a lot of people and he will be missed.

My heart felt condolences to the family.
bassdaddy

Post by bassdaddy »

My condolences and prayers to the Cuccia Family.

Tree
g-man

Post by g-man »

HAR HAR!!!
100% LL
Marc

Post by Marc »

Really sad and unexpected news; my prayers are with Cooch's family and his many friends. Rest in peace, compadre.
Marc Marcantonio
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.QuickDropsWeights.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
www.TransducerShieldandSaver.com
Popper

Post by Popper »

Andy Cuccia,

A great ambassador to the sport of Bass fishing, and the river he knew so well.
His presence and efforts in bass fishing inspired many kids throughout the years.

He may not be with us today, but his mark on the river and the hundreds of kids he inspired will carry his joy of fishing indefinitely.

Ed Christo
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Cooch's Mission

I am a fisherman for life, I will always be a fisherman
It is not something I do, It is who I am
Fishing is not an escape, It is where I belong,
Where I am supposed to be It is not a place,
But a lifelong journey, It is a passage my grandfather showed me,
And one that I will show others.
Keep A Tight Line!
Andy "Cooch" Cuccia

Like many others I've known Cooch for 20 years and became a part of his team as well as a friend. Reading his mission gets me every time, I'll take on the mantle and continue to show others the same way Cooch showed me NCBF for life.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Kentuck

Post by Kentuck »

Broke my heart hearing this today. I am a better fisherman thanks to knowing him, fishing with him and reading his articles and reports.
A friend if mine passed away of cancer. The company we worked for wanted to donate money to a charity in his name. His family wanted it yo go to a kids fishing program. Just so happened that the Pro-teen was coming up. I contacted Cooch and he accepted the donation in memory of my friend. He even came to my friends Memorial and spoke.
He lived life to the fullest and will be greatly missed.
Condolences to his family.
bhenriks

Post by bhenriks »

What a legacy of helping kids and the Delta community. I will miss you greatly Cooch. My prayers and condolences to Jenny and family.
Larry Hemphill

VERY sad news!

Post by Larry Hemphill »

I just found out that Cooch passed away. I was catching up on the forum tonight after posting a report. I didn't know Cooch as well as most of you did since I don't fish the delta much. I did fish one of his youth tournaments several years ago. As I was leaving in the morning with my young people and not having a lot of delta experience, I yelled to him - "where do I go?" He pointed north and said - "Go that way!" Boy - that helped!!! My one day on the water with him was at Lake Oroville, at least 12-15 years ago. He had never been there before and also brought a friend along. I believe he was going to do some filming. We had lots of fun and I think I laughed more than I had in years!! What a great person!! We even caught a lot of fish and he loved the lake! I told him there were no tulles at Oroville but he would "get over it!" We both worked closely with Yamamoto Custom Baits and were at the factory several times. We wrote articles for Yamamoto and shared the love for their products. We discussed jigs and jig fishing for hour upon hour!! That was our favorite topic!!! And we had opinions! His enthusiasm for our sport was unmatched!! I will really miss Cooch - and his great laugh! He was pure fun - and talent!
db220

Post by db220 »

I knew of Andy for years, but didn’t meet him until 3 weeks ago when I took a trip with him to learn how to jig fish the Delta. He taught me more in one day than I learned in 5 years on my own.
Even though the wind was blowing and Plan A went out the windy he didn’t miss a beat and we adjusted and grinded and I now have Cooch’s Wadda Jig tied on at all times.
We had a great day talking, laughhing and learning and I’m a better fisherman for it.
We lost a good man. As Andy said to me he lived by the 3 F’s. Family, Faith and Fishing.
My condolences to the family.

Actually I think there was a 4th F...Friends.
Last edited by db220 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
912nitro

Post by 912nitro »

I wasn't ready for this news, totally shocked.

Having lived in the condos just downstream from Cooch we frequently met on the slough.

My heart is sad.
Wise men STILL seek Him....
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

I have read this thread 10 times and still can't believe what I'm reading.
The good lord took this man way to early, he had everything going his way, guiding, fishing, his own tackle company. Somethings just don't seem fair or right sometimes but the lord has plans for Andy and they are going to be good ones..

RIP Andy, you will be truly missed by many many people..Love ya brother !!
I'm sure everyone you catch at the big pond is going to be a 10 lber !!!

Mark Seaters
Last edited by stickbait on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle46N

Post by Kyle46N »

stickbait wrote:I have read this thread 10 times and still can't believe what I'm reading.
The good lord took this man way to early, he had everything going his way, guiding, fishing, his own tackle company. Somethings just don't seem fair or right sometimes but the lord has plans for Andy and they are going to be good ones..

RIP Andy, you will be truly missed but many many people..Love ya brother !!
I'm sure everyone you catch at the big pond is going to be a 10 lber !!!

Mark Seaters
Disbelief. You nailed it. The only way I can rationalize this, is maybe those who knew him, if they haven't already, will model their habits towards faith, family, and fishing in a similar fashion to the way Cooch did it. Maybe from such a sudden, heartbreaking event, our communities will end up with many Cooch's. I know I've ben in deep thought over the past month after following him on FB, and then since this tragedy, about changing my habits towards fishing with others. Unfortunately I've always been too comfortable with being alone when out fishing. It's the same with everything else. Cooch's approach to life and fishing has me seriously re-considering the way I do things.

I'm also heartbroken for you gentlemen and ladies who actually knew him, and knew him well, which from his facebook page, there were so many. I can only imagine what it's like to have such a good guy torn from your lives.
wtrfwlnut

Post by wtrfwlnut »

Just got back in cell range and I’m speachless and shocked. The River will never be the same. Cooch always answered my “PM’s” when I was getting started with tips and techniques. He always answered when my confidence was shaken by blanking. I loved debating with him on why the 9ers are sucking this week...

Western Bass Fishing has lost an icon...RIP Cooch. I’ll never pitch a wada Bomb without thinking of you!
NitroBW

Post by NitroBW »

How do we find out about his service? Who do I contact as I'd like to help his family in any way? Let me know please,

Barry
Dave B

Post by Dave B »

The news of my friends passing has hit my heart heavy. The Delta has lost a voice of support, a mentor to kids, a great guide, and I lost a good friend. My condolences to all the family and all the other fisherman that are feeling the way I do as Cooch was a friend to so many!
HenderT

Post by HenderT »

Prayers to the family.
DanO

Post by DanO »

He did it his own way, shared, taught, laughed and loved all of us who frequented here for so long.

He was our friend, and he will be missed terribly.

Goodbye Cooch, you touched us all so much.

Love you Dude,
DanO
Steiger117

Post by Steiger117 »

My thoughts and prayers go out to your loved ones, cooch you're always going to be a legend, thank you for teaching me and my family. I am glad we met in this life. Now go catch some hogs in heaven!

When we get there you're gonna have to give us the guided tour.
Angel

Post by Angel »

WOW. RIP Andy. I knew Cooch for 30+ years. I drew him in my first tournament while we were with the Santa Clara Bassmasters. Then, he displayed the passion for bass fishing he always had. He will be sorely missed.

Angel
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Re: C.O.Pro-Teen XX Rescheduled for October!
Postby ash » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:31 am

PRO TEEN update:

For anyone wishing to attend, help, or be a boater volunteer for the 10-22-17 20th C.O. PRO TEEN tournament,out of Russo's Marine please call Steve Moduno. He is NOT on Facebook or email. So the best way to reach him is on his cellular. 510-914-4770.

If you’re trying to help-he’d like to speak with you directly. Thank you to all of the anglers boaters and tackle store owners/GM who have ambitiously rescheduled commitments so you could be a part of this event and carry the vision for Andy "Cooch" Cuccia. If you’d like to donate anything please call Steve and or Ronald VanAirsdale TheDelta BassClub.

If you are a Teen who has registered please know that the Bass Fishing Community is doing it's best to make this event a spectacular Pro Teen Classic. With that being said please also reach out to Steve Moduno so that we can confirm our teen head count.

Bass Fishing Community: Nick Smith the Informative Fisherman https://www.informativefisherman.com/bass will be the Emcee of the event and is assisting in getting us the support we need. So many sponsors and friends have stepped up in memory of Cooch, which is truly a testament to who he is in our lives. I realize there are a lot of moving parts to this such as the BBQ and food which we still need to figure out, if you would like to assist please reach out to myself or Nick. My cell is 916-705-8466.

Thank you,
Ash
WesternBass
https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.ashcraft.1
Links to Check Out -
Gator

Post by Gator »

Folks it's been a long time since I have been on here...

I am truly heartbroken at the loss of this great man...

Please jump in for the Pro-teen if you can, nothing would make him happier!!

Gator
Teambernadettebassfishing

Post by Teambernadettebassfishing »

Unbelievable. I just saw him Tuesday on my recent trip up to the Delta. He passed me in his Phoenix boat and I yelled "Cooooch". As he waved at me.
I had the opportunity to go out with him a couple of years ago. I learned so much from him in only one day.
Great person and Gentleman
I will definitely miss him.

Thank you Andy....
Eric Brown
vangsteven

Post by vangsteven »

Wanted to do a fishing trip with Cooch this spring to learn more about the Delta. I'll never get the chance to now. His legacy will live on forever. Never met Cooch but spoke with him on Messenger. What a great man and his passion for the sport. He will be truly missed. :(
Steven Vang
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Posted on behalf of Lindsey Cuccia:

For all, the ProTeen Tournament is still on in honor of my dad! Jenny and I will be there. Please, all is welcome to come. HE WOULD WANT THAT! I can feel by all the out pouring of support and love how much he has touched everyone's lives. Thank you so much! It eases the pain a little. Please save the date for Nov 18th funeral Services/Celebration of Life At Brentwood Neighborhood Church time TBD and Nov 19th Coochs Memorial Gathering at Russo's Marina time TBD
Please stay posted as there will be more updates coming soon. Please feel free to friend me or IM me via Facebook, I love hearing all your stories about my father!
And Please Pass and share one everything. We know my father has many family and friends far and wide.
Thank you again!

Cooch's Mission
I am a fisherman for life, I will always be a fisherman
It is not something I do, It is who I am
Fishing is not an escape, It is where I belong,
Where I am supposed to be It is not a place,
But a lifelong journey, It is a passage my grandfather showed me,
And one that I will show others.
Keep A Tight Line!

Links to Check Out -
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

tunaman wrote:I am flabbergasted as I compose this post, as I just learned that Cooch passed away suddenly. He has been a good friend, mentor and fishing partner to me, as well as many here on the board, and the news is just devastating to me.

I have a copy of the Facebook posting announcing the news, which I'll post in a minute. [Added below]

My heart goes out to Jenny, Liz, Lindsay, and all of the surviving family, as well as to the throngs of friends he has made over the years.

Rest in peace my friend.

Roger

Andy Cuccia is feeling heartbroken.

Keep a tight line.
Love, Jenny
I have no words, even 3 days later. My thoughts and prayers go out to Jenny and the entire family, as well as his many friends....oh how you will be missed my friend. Dano
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
bluehobiebasser

Post by bluehobiebasser »

Cooch was first class all the way. He will be missed.
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

DanIsaac wrote: I have no words, even 3 days later. My thoughts and prayers go out to Jenny and the entire family, as well as his many friends....oh how you will be missed my friend. Dano
Agreed... I feel like I've been in a fog since learning of his passing.

I spoke with Jonathan yesterday, and was pleased to hear that they are trying to proceed with the ProTeen as scheduled. Lewis would have wanted it that way for sure - he would have been heartbroken to think that he caused the cancellation. The C.O. ProTeen event was very near and dear to his heart, and he has put countless hours and his heart and soul into its success over the years.

Thanks to all who are trying to carry the torch - God bless you and best of luck.
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
hydrophonix

Re: RIP Lewis Andy "Cooch" Cuccia

Post by hydrophonix »

My condolences and prayers go out to his family and friends and everyone who had the honor of learning and watching from him. I was blessed by going out with him the week before the Yamamoto Big Bass event earlier this year. My buddy from Austria and I had a memorable experience learning from a master. We were so surprised when we found out on the water that he was an avid NBA fan like we were. We had a blast talking about the Lakers, Kings, and Warriors as we worked our jigs for that delta action. The most impressive thing was watching Cooch absolutely slaying em' no matter what spot we ran to. Ya my buddy and I caught some fish and learned some things, but Cooch CAUGHT SOME FISH! Thanks for taking us out man. May the source of Peace grant Peace to all who mourn.

Jay and Marko
floater

Post by floater »

I too was in shock by the news. Last few years I had not seen or talked to him much. But over the years, I got to know him. He opens up to anyone around him especially if you like bass fishing like he did.

As an electrician, I remember upgrading his electrical panel at his house on Sandmound Slough years ago. Then we fished together a few times launching his boat from his dock behind that house. I stayed overnight at his house, we had dinner and we talked about ........ what else?......... bass fishing. He's given me a lot of advise on bass fishin over the years. Oddly though this one advise stuck in my head, at his house, he said to "hold down the pull chain all the way till it flushes completely". That's becuz he had an odd old-fashion toilet with a high flush tank. Another time I was there at the house when he was broadcasting live with Kent Brown on Ultimate Bass Radio one early Saturday morning. He was at his best talking to listeners about fishing conditions. Then there were other encounters in several tournaments I entered, where he was was the MC including Pro Teen, and Snag Proof Open.

I remember him well as a person and a great spokesman for Delta bass fishing. Gonna miss that guy. One of the nicest guy to know.

Dave Lee
Jim Jr

Post by Jim Jr »

I haven’t been on here in years.... Felt I had to say I’m deeply effected by this.... Had the pleasure of a guided trip 8 years ago... This man made a horrible day well worth it... He literally taught me everything I know about flipping a jig.... Never turned down a question, talked to me like family and we always said “Hi” either on the river or at a tournament!!! I will never forget all your knowledge and passion for this sport... You will forever be in our hearts and souls... I will never fish the delta again without your Wada Jig on... Sir I hope your resting easy on a rig of your choice with the best partner by your side... Save me some waypoints because when we meet again I can’t wait for that next trip!!!

Thoughts and prayers to family and friends!!

Jim
NitroBW

Post by NitroBW »

My son Zack learned so much from Cooch and he'll be forever in his heart and mine.
Attachments
073.JPG
069.JPG
Bass Scoop

Post by Bass Scoop »

Shocked to hear the news about Cooch. Way too many stories to mention here. I will never forget the early 90's, when I owned the Hook, Line and Sinker "Tackle Shop/BAR" at Big Break Marina.....Andy helped to close it down with us on more than one occasion...Har, Har. Wish I would have filmed just a few of the after work B.S. SESSIONS that went down at that place on a nightly basis, Yuk, Yuk.....The best thing he ever did in his Fishing Universe , went EXTREMELY UN-NOTICED by this industry. Such a shame. He has the Pro/Teen event Every year. 60 to 80 teens get to fish in a fiberglass bassboat. It is, the most successful "next generation/take a kid fishing/promote the sport/project bass fishing as a POSITIVE thing, etc", event that I've ever been aware of. Many, many parents show up with the kids , drop them off in the a.m., then return in the p.m. for the festivities. Lots of these parents have no idea what competitive fishing is or was, but after seeing how it consumed their kids , in a good way, most would buy in to it. Getting 60 to 80, bassfishermen, to pull the rope in the same direction, on the same day, and not be financially compensated for it, was a true magical act, and he accomplished this year after year.
You will be missed Cooch.Flip a Biggun for us in the Big Pond. (They say, "you can't take it with ya."......., but I know you stuffed your pockets with some Wadda jigs before you left left. Har, Har!! See you in the Lakes in the sky someday!!
Best Fishes and Tight Lines,
Bobby and Stacey Barrack
Hardshell

Post by Hardshell »

My heart is broken today! I along with a select few were the Original Nut Cases, from the first Nut Case classic at Orwood to the last that I attended we were always bass fisherman, competitors and ALWAYS FRIENDS! We were a group of Bass Fisherman, unknown to each other personally, that formed on the internet with a desire to become better fisherman. Andy was one of that original few. Last night my wife and I sat on our gallery as the memories rolled from my mind and I was over come with emotion at our loss. Sorry for the rambling. RIP my Ol' Friend Andy Cuccia.

Hardshell
aka Steve Greene
Wolfeman

Post by Wolfeman »

I, like a bunch of others on here, have known Andy since the early days of NCBF.
He would always smile when he'd see me, like he was glad to see me; I know I was always glad to see him. He made me smile. (and made me a way-better jig fisherman).
I'm going to miss him. This sucks.
- Wolfeman (Rick Wolfe)
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny
JPFish

Post by JPFish »

Condolences to his family. Cooch will be missed.
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

Just back from a vacation all over Utah and thought I would check the news on the site. OH NO...This is such a shock! My condolences to his family and friends. It is bitter sad news and his input, knowledge and demeanor will be sorely missed by all of us he touched over the years on the water or on this site over the multitude of years. As said be all the others He Will be Missed.

Kelly Ripa
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
drtyrat30

Post by drtyrat30 »

Condolences to the family and close friends... Loved watching his videos on the delta. Learned a lot about how to catch fish in bad conditions.
toddmc

Post by toddmc »

I never met Cooch, but I have always felt like I had because of all that he has contributed to the forums over the many years that I have been on here. He will be missed.
Norcal, Socal, or anywhere in the West, these forums help keep us all connected as a bass community.
whazup

Post by whazup »

Wow, just saw this. Don't come here often since moving out of state. Cooch was a living legend. Loved his articles and his way of making things simple. My claim to fame with Cooch was, I was on a guide trip with him when he took a call from Kent to appear on his radio program that weekend. I caught a jig fish while they were setting it up. Little Mandeville. Good memories ......
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

In honor of our late beloved father Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia we cordially invite you to join us in celebation of his life and share your stories of our father. All is welcomed!!! Drinks and
Food will be provided for appetizers and
Deserts. You are welcomed to bring a dish of your favorite style!

Please arrive early as we will start promptly on time and there may be limited parking.

Memorial Services and Celebration of Life
Date: Nov 18 2017
Time: 12pm to 4pm
50 Birch Street Brentwood CA 94513

Dedication & Final Send Off In Honor of:
Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia
Date: Nov 19, 2017
Time: 12 pm, Blast off 12:30pm-1:00pm

Description: We will have a brief dedication in Honor of Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia at the main office.
Shortly after immediate family will board a House boat and set off to a private destination and say our final Good Byes! Anyone who would like to join is welcomed to follow behind on their boats. From there we will meet back up at Russo's Marina and Part our farewells. Please arrive early as we will start promptly on time so we do not miss the incoming tide.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at
(925) 752-4453
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

WB Staff wrote:In honor of our late beloved father Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia we cordially invite you to join us in celebation of his life and share your stories of our father. All is welcomed!!! Drinks and
Food will be provided for appetizers and
Deserts. You are welcomed to bring a dish of your favorite style!

Please arrive early as we will start promptly on time and there may be limited parking.

Memorial Services and Celebration of Life
Date: Nov 18 2017
Time: 12pm to 4pm
50 Birch Street Brentwood CA 94513

Dedication & Final Send Off In Honor of:
Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia
Date: Nov 19, 2017
Time: 12 pm, Blast off 12:30pm-1:00pm

Description: We will have a brief dedication in Honor of Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia at the main office.
Shortly after immediate family will board a House boat and set off to a private destination and say our final Good Byes! Anyone who would like to join is welcomed to follow behind on their boats. From there we will meet back up at Russo's Marina and Part our farewells. Please arrive early as we will start promptly on time so we do not miss the incoming tide.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at
(925) 752-4453
Bump.
RIP good buddy, you are already missed by dozes, if not hundreds, of folks that your life has touched.
Due to the eight hour drive, I'll only be there in spirit.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.