Diawas zillion TWS 100HS barley used $120

Moderators: Mike M, Caudawg, Cooch, ash

Christian98
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Diawas zillion TWS 100HS barley used $120

Postby Christian98 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Diawa zillion TWS 100HS like new only used a couple times. $120
7.3
Located in Turlock.
Please call or text christian at (209)648-3778
Attachments
IMG_6670.JPG
IMG_6669.JPG
Last edited by Christian98 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Christian98
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: Diawas zillion TWS 100HS barley used $120

Postby Christian98 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:37 pm

TTT

User avatar
Adrian
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Oakdale, CA
Contact:

Re: Diawas zillion TWS 100HS barley used $120

Postby Adrian » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Is this still available? texted this morning and no answer

Christian98
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: Diawas zillion TWS 100HS barley used $120

Postby Christian98 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:50 am

Adrian wrote:Is this still available? texted this morning and no answer

yes still have it. didn't answer because my phone is at the bottom of the lake

User avatar
Adrian
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Oakdale, CA
Contact:

Re: Diawas zillion TWS 100HS barley used $120

Postby Adrian » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:44 am

Sorry about phone, pm sent

PAJ521vx
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Diawas zillion TWS 100HS barley used $120

Postby PAJ521vx » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:32 am

Christian98 wrote:Diawa zillion TWS 100HS like new only used a couple times. $120
7.3
Located in Turlock.
Please call or text christian at (209)648-3778



Tried texting you... reel still available.? I can pick up today if it is... thanx.
Phil. (925)899-6414

PAJ521vx
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Diawas zillion TWS 100HS barley used $120

Postby PAJ521vx » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:32 am

PAJ521vx wrote:
Christian98 wrote:Diawa zillion TWS 100HS like new only used a couple times. $120
7.3
Located in Turlock.
Please call or text christian at (209)648-3778




PM SENT


Return to “Rods & Reels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests