Tackle Warehouse hits homerun in Customer Service

Kelly Ripa

Tackle Warehouse hits homerun in Customer Service

Post by Kelly Ripa »

A Big thank you job well done to the customer service rep. From tackle warehouse who called my house and explained to my wife that the my entire order was being sent again to me as the original order had been destroyed in the act of shipping. It got to me right on time but it certainly didn't leave Tackle Warehouse in that condition( so bad it couldn't even be returned ) I had sent an e mail the night before and went to work wondering what I would do on race-day without my newly ordered ammunition for my newly found bite this weekend. The wife said a really nice man ( she didn't get his name ) had called and said to salvage what I could and the complete order had been re shipped at no cost to myself. Four star service...I am bummed that this came to pass as Tackle Warehouse it seems to me incurred the loss but hopefully the can recoup some of the money from a shipping company.

Kelly Ripa

Now let's get back to the important stuff....The Green fish.......... :mrgreen:
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
Wrknap

Re: Tackle Warehouse hits homerun in Customer Service

Post by Wrknap »

I once had an order stolen from my porch. I called TWH inquiring as to the delivery date thus confirming the package was stolen. They sent another shipment, arriving the next day without me asking.
Top notch service, top notch equipment, top notch pricing...