Prefish or no Prefish

BIGBASS187

Prefish or no Prefish

Post by BIGBASS187 »

Question

Would making a 3 - 5 days prior to a tournament off limits be a good or bad thing ?

Thanks in advance for your input
fastcat

Re: Prefish or no Prefish

Post by fastcat »

There is good and bad to both sides of this as people have different work schedules. IMO a guy that can fish the wed-fri leading up to an event may have an advantage but i have also seen prefishing close to an event screw people up that dont change with the fish on tournament day. I think a m-f off limits for stuff like BBT and Future Pro would be a good thing.
jdub

Post by jdub »

Let em' fish!!
Clubs don't need "off limits".
fastcat

Post by fastcat »

You must have a horse in that race, bigbass didnt say anything about a club. :)
Cboogy44

Post by Cboogy44 »

In my opinion 90% of the time you ask the top 5 finishers in any event if they got out that week they will answer yes. Ya there will be the winner here and there that hasn’t wet a line since last derby. This sport is about consistently staying on the fish. Following them and there feeding habits. You leave them alone for a week or two and come back scratching your head saying where did they go?? So my answer would be the person who gets out to pre fish will generally place higher in the standings than the other who has to work that week. Off limits would be great for the weekend angler org.
Not for the FLW caliber org.