I have recently upgraded my electronics and have 3 units for sale. The 1197 has everything needed to fully use. however, I only have 1 bracket that fits either the 959 or 997 as one of them was dashmounted. (Note: Only 2 of the units can network at a time as set up.)
1) 1197c SI Combo | 1100 Series | 407160-1. The 1197c SI Combo features a massive 10.4" display, Side Imaging and DualBeam PLUS sonar .
2) 997c SI Combo | 900 Series | 406970-1. The 997c SI Combo features a brilliant color, wide-screen 480V x 800H 8" display, Side Imaging and DualBeam PLUS sonar. Includes trolling motor transducer.
3) 959ci HD DI Combo | 900 Series | 409180-1. The 959ci HD DI Combo features a super bright LED backlit LCD 8" display. This wide screen 800H x 480V, 16:9 Color provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight. The HD Down Imaging sonar with DualBeam PLUS with SwitchFire. No transducer.
4) I also have 2 lakemaster cards.
5) 2ea GPS pucks. AS GRP | GPS Receivers | 408920-1. Precision NMEA0183 GPS/WAAS receiver provides fast position fixes accurate within 2.5 meters. Provides more accurate position fixes than the industry standard GPS.
6) AS INTERLINK | Networking | 406820-1. Share GPS position, waypoints, and routes between two Humminbird fishfinders in real time.
7) RAM mount.
Feel free to text at 916-215-1579 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Asking $1,100 or best offer.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Copyright © 2013-2017 WesternBass.com ®