Triton Boats?

Flipperhead4018

Triton Boats?

Post by Flipperhead4018 »

Does triton still make boats? I have only seen older models on the water.
scott h

Re: Triton Boats?

Post by scott h »

Yes they do, if you are in the market check them out at C&C Marine!
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
WRB

Post by WRB »

Johnny Morris of BPS now owns Triton and Ranger, just need to wait and see how all this shakes out.
Tom
monte300

Post by monte300 »

I have a year 2000 Triton Tr19 and I love this boat. I have been told that ever since Triton became affiliated with B.A.S.S. the quality of the hull has dipped. I have no way of knowing if this is true. Any opinions?
kb

Post by kb »

You can see the entire line of 2018 Triton Boats at www.tritonboats.com. There are both fiberglass and aluminum with several different models. Many of the models are being built in the Midway, Arkansas facility and this facility is going through a major update and renovation. (this is the prior Legend facility). There are still several models being built in the Flippin plant as well along side Ranger and few built in the Clinton, Missouri plant where Nitro is built.

The complete line of Aluminum Triton boats are built in the Flippin, Arkansas aluminum facility.

Not sure what you mean their alignment with B.A.S.S. they have been aligned with there as a major sponsor for over 20 years. There are several package options including the 19, 20 and 21 TRX Patriot models that are priced as package boats with 36V trolling motors, Lowrance Electronics, Mercury, Power Pole etc.

Triton is proud to have the best dealers in the West as our dealers including: Anglers Marine Anaheim and San Diego, C&C Marine Sacramento, Complete Marine Phoenix, AZ and Nixon's Marine In Walla Walla and Lakewood Washington.

Triton Gold sanctions over 3000 events where you can win up to $7000 in incentive money for winning in your Triton Boat and puts on our annual owners tournaments at Kentucky Lake in June and Clear Lake, CA in October.

Several of the top Bassmaster Elite guys including Gary Klein, Shaw Grigsby, Randy Howell, Jeff Kreit, Brent Chapman, Gerald Swindle, Keith Poche and now back in a Triton for 2018 Fred Roumbanis are all fishing from new Triton's.

Here in the West I have a new 21TRX Mercury 250 Pro XS boat, Mark Lassagne, Steve Wilson and Keith Diffey are on the water often in a new Triton Boat and each of these guys would be happy to answer your questions or give you a demo ride. You should also be able to climb in one at any of the major sport or boat show this year in our dealer displays.

Thanks for your interest in Triton Boats and see you on the water!

Kent Brown
Triton Boats Western Regional Sales Manager
Host of Ultimate Bass Radio Show
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
monte300

Post by monte300 »

Don't get me wrong, I've always been and still am very happy with my 2000 Tr19. Great platform, great ride and plenty fast.
Scottr

Post by Scottr »

monte300 wrote:I have a year 2000 Triton Tr19 and I love this boat. I have been told that ever since Triton became affiliated with B.A.S.S. the quality of the hull has dipped. I have no way of knowing if this is true. Any opinions?
I think my new Triton was made in China on a Monday and that's all i'm going to say.
WAUTE

Post by WAUTE »

Scottr wrote:
monte300 wrote:I have a year 2000 Triton Tr19 and I love this boat. I have been told that ever since Triton became affiliated with B.A.S.S. the quality of the hull has dipped. I have no way of knowing if this is true. Any opinions?
I think my new Triton was made in China on a Monday and that's all i'm going to say.
What year/model? My 13 20XS Elite with Merc250 seems great to me.....?????