Favorite lens color for fishing

fishercurtis

Favorite lens color for fishing

Post by fishercurtis »

I'm in the market for new sunglasses and considering costas. I've been using Maui jims for a long time but wanted a change. I usually get the bronze lens. What color lens do you recommendation for fishing Delta primarily?
It's All About the Hook up
Esin Restaurant & Bar, Revel Kitchen & Bar
Devon8604

Re: Favorite lens color for fishing

Post by Devon8604 »

I bought a pair of Costa Corbina's G580 last year with Green Lens and they have been the best pair of Sun Glasses I've ever owned. I too fish the delta and they work great in all conditions. Green is a great all-around lens for all types of conditions. During my last trip I was fogged in until 11am and I was able to wear mine starting at 8am no problem. My three regular fishing buddies all own cheap sunglasses and this often happens... Me "look at that biggin sitting on the bed!" them "where I can't see her?!?" Me taking off my glasses and passing it over to them "Oh!! Now i see her!" It's starting to get annoying...lol. I would say green is your best bet because most of the time we are fishing in sunny conditions and you're also not in wide open water where blue lens would work better.
T-Pro

Post by T-Pro »

I've been wearing Costas for years now. I prefer the copper color lenses as I fish in clear water most of the time.
EPBurnett

Post by EPBurnett »

As fishing is the occupation, in which the vision of the fisherman must be very clear. So, polarized sunglasses are the best for the fishing and I think blue is the best lens color for the fishing. I bought wholesale sunglasses in bulk for my father, as he is a fisherman, So he use to wear polarized sunglasses. So buying sunglasses in bulk were quite affordable for me.