Minn Kota Ulterra forsale

raw outdoors

Minn Kota Ulterra forsale

Post by raw outdoors »

‪Minn Kota Ulterra 112 i pilot trolling motor ‬
regular retail $2295 plus oversize shipping charges --selling this one ,hardly used for $1800Complete or best offer
‪Check out the Minn Kota Ulterra trolling motor videos on U TUBE to see all the features of this remarkable trolling motor including launching the boat and spot locking it in the water as you park your tow vehicle and return to make boat return to you at the dock !‬

‪contact Reece at ‬
reece_6_@hotmail.com

‪Features Spot Lock‬
‪Auto deploy of trolling motor within 100 feet of boat‬
‪Auto pilot‬
‪Spot Lock anchor system‬
‪Cruise control‬
‪20 foot corded foot peddle‬
‪Wireless remote control‬

‪Trim motor with push of button from remote or foot pedal‬

‪Return to previous spot lock position with push of button on wireless remote control‬
‪Record your track and return to it from end or from beginning with button push‬

‪this unit is like brand new !!‬
‪runs perfectly‬

‪Technical Features for Minn‬
‪Kota Ulterra 112/US2 i-Pilot‬
‪(112 Lbs. Thrust, 45”Shaft)‬
‪The Minn Kota Ulterra 112/US2 112lb is a bow-mount trolling motor with a 45 inch shaft is designed with the power to tame rough water, push through heavy vegetation and take the kind of pounding that day after day of hard fishing delivers. It's Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water automatically using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote or the redesigned foot pedal. The Weedless Wedge™ 2 prop features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away and pass through the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking.‬

‪The Ulterra i-Pilot features Digital Maximizer™ technology that conserves battery power and extend run time by controlling the draw of power at infinitely variable speeds. The 112 lbs. thrust take to the water with improved control on the powerful trolling motor so you can tackle heavy chop, wind, waves and more without any flinching. Its composite shaft is stronger than steel that flexes on impact and won't break, kink or fray‬

‪Ulterra 112/US2 112lb Features:‬

‪Product # 1358912 (45"),‬

‪Bow-Mount Trolling Motor‬
‪Maximum Thrust: 112 lbs.‬
‪36 Volts‬
‪Shaft Length: 45" ‬
‪Foot-Controlled Electric Steering‬
‪Auto Stow & Deploy Lever‬
‪Digital Maximizer™‬
‪- Controls & Optimizes Power To Extend Battery Life‬
‪Includes i-Pilot Wireless GPS System‬
‪Composite Shaft‬
‪- Stronger Than Steel‬
‪Weedless Wedge™ 2‬
‪- Swept-Back & Flared Blades To "Wedge" Weeds Away‬
‪Larger Brushes, Windings & Commutators‬
‪Unique Bearing System‬
‪- Reduces Friction To Cut Fish-Spooking Noise‬
‪Universal Sonar 2‬
‪Cool, Quiet Power‬
‪INCLUDED WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL LETS YOU OPERATE TROLLING MOROR FROM ANY WHERE WITHIN 1000 FEET OF BOAT‬

‪SEE U TUBE VIDEOS ON HOW TO LAUNCH YOUR BOAT USING THIS REMOTE CONTROL BY YOUR SELF !!‬
‪this is lowest price you will find !‬
‪One only‬

‪Local pickup or shipping on buyers $‬
‪Cash or direct bank transfer‬
‪No scammers‬

‪I am selling because the weight of motor and three batteries are to heavy for my boat. ‬
‪I live in Calgary Alberta but travel to Eureka Montana regularly I could also meet in Sweetgrass montana. But I will not make a special trip without a confirmed sale. I will ship if you like but it could be expensive on your wallet. ‬
‪Email me I have lots of pictures ‬
reece_6_@hotmail.com