PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Rodriguez

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post by Daniel Rodriguez »

Hey, my name is Daniel. I am looking for somebody who has a boat and would like to split cost on gas, entry fees, or whatever needs to be paid. I am an avid bass fisherman but with no boat or buddys with a boat it is really hard to get on the water. I live in Manteca, CA but am willing to drive to meet up with whoever. I would really like to get into some tournaments as well... ( not that I am anything special) but would like to see if I could even come close to competing. If anybody knows somebody or is interested themselves please shoot me a text. 209-888-7793
kopper_bass

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post by kopper_bass »

Daneil,
Check in with the CA Bass Federation. they are always looking for non-boaters to fill in their tournaments.
The Delta and Motherload region have tournaments every month.
good luck,
Kopper_Bass
Nobody remembers who came in 2nd place. Fish Hard - Play Hard!
Daniel Rodriguez

Post by Daniel Rodriguez »

kopper_bass wrote:Daneil,
Check in with the CA Bass Federation. they are always looking for non-boaters to fill in their tournaments.
The Delta and Motherload region have tournaments every month.
good luck,
Kopper_Bass
I don't really know what to look for, nor what tourneys to sign up for...
R. Duzac

Post by R. Duzac »

Daniel,

Check out local clubs.
It's probably the best way to get started.
You learn how to be a back seater, you learn many different techniques, and you also have a lot of fun meeting new people and building camaraderie.

Typically very low monthly dues and then share the cost at tournaments.
I think it's just what you're looking for.

Rene
Stratos278

Post by Stratos278 »

R. Duzac wrote:Daniel,

Check out local clubs.
It's probably the best way to get started.
You learn how to be a back seater, you learn many different techniques, and you also have a lot of fun meeting new people and building camaraderie.

Typically very low monthly dues and then share the cost at tournaments.
I think it's just what you're looking for.

Rene
Daniel, you can check the list of clubs here on WesternBass. Just click on the "Interactive" tab on the top of this page and scroll down to "Fishing Clubs". I saw one club in your area, http://www.mantecabassinbuddies.com/
There are other clubs that are pretty much dedicated to fishing the Delta and nearby waters, you just have to read down the list and pick them out. If you wanted to fish a variety of lakes, I would recommend my old club, but they are probably too far for you to drive (they're located in the Santa Rosa/Petaluma area)
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
Bruce Theriot

Post by Bruce Theriot »

Daniel, goggle californiabass.org for the Federation website. Lots of info on how to join. Might be what you are looking for.