Need a fishing partner

The flying shamrock

Need a fishing partner

Post by The flying shamrock »

If this is the wrong place to post this I appoligies and can remove,
I’m looking for someone who in need of a fishing partner, I can chip in for what ever expenses, gas etc.
Just turned 30, pretty chill and laid back.
Just looking for some boating experience before pulling the trigger on my own boat
Thanks in advance,
george

Re: Need a fishing partner

Post by george »

Where you located, Westernbass covers all of the west so let people know if you want to fish north or south or even out of California.
The flying shamrock

I’m in the Bay Area, thanks for the response,
The flying shamrock

Bump.
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

You may want to check out our find a partner page http://www.westernbass.com/findapartner

Also local bass clubs are a good start to find new fishing partners.
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
monte300

Post by monte300 »

The flying shamrock wrote:I’m in the Bay Area, thanks for the response,
Years ago I joined a club called Bass Classics of Santa Clara and it was a great experience. It was around 30 or 40 like minded avid fishermen/women that conducted once a month competitive "fish out's" at various lakes and the Delta. One can join as a non boater and the expectation is in a year or two(not sure what current rules state)one is expected to purchase an acceptable bass boat. An acceptable boat at the time was considered anywhere from an aluminum that can be walked around in with swivel seats, working livewells and an electric motor all the way up to fully rigged fiberglass boats with 250HP. It's a great way to find if you really dig the sport and be exposed to people that understand bass boats and can help you choose your future boat.
Grncrestliner

Post by Grncrestliner »

How far are you willing to travel?
How do you typically fish? Soft plastics, swim baits, crankbaits etc? I take new guys out frequently but I think I am too far for you to drive. I have never taken anyone in my boat without a couple of phone conversations first. You might just post a little more about yourself so other fishermen can get a little better idea of what you are looking for or expecting. If you want you can PM me and we can at least talk about what you might be looking for.
I fish week days mostly. I try to avoid weekends if possible.
JakeV77

Post by JakeV77 »

Take a look at contra Costa bass club. They have monthly derbies and it is boat non boater draw format.
The flying shamrock

Thanks for the speedy replies guys,
In reguards to one of the posts,
I’m 30 year old male, I work in construction.
Originally from Ireland. Laid back into sports and fishing etc. hope this is of enough reverence,
Thanks again.