1999 COBRA VIPER WITH 200 MERC OPTIMAX RUNS GREAT

AmberRusso

1999 COBRA VIPER WITH 200 MERC OPTIMAX RUNS GREAT

Post by AmberRusso »

image.jpg
[img]
image.jpg
image.jpg
[/img]I am selling my 19 foot 1999 cobra viper with a 200 mercury Optimax. Boat runs really good all new batteries new brake pads rotors bearings, New hydraulic system. Bought it from the original owner everything works great trolling motor Needs a new pen. Huge front deck comes with front and back seat and very nice boat cover. rides really smooth. Have to sell it as fast as possible so take advantage of the deal. Also comes with the Lowrance. Registration is up to date till 2019 paperwork is Ready. If your Looking for boat you want to get in and just go this is it. Asking 7500 call 925-234-5094 ask for Amber.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
AmberRusso

Re: 1999 COBRA VIPER WITH 200 MERC OPTIMAX RUNS GREAT

Post by AmberRusso »

AmberRusso wrote:image.jpg[img]image.jpgimage.jpg[/img]I am selling my 19 foot 1999 cobra viper with a 200 mercury Optimax. Boat runs really good all new batteries new brake pads rotors bearings, New hydraulic system. Bought it from the original owner everything works great trolling motor Needs a new pen. Huge front deck comes with front and back seat and very nice boat cover. rides really smooth. The trailer does have some rust spots from water being trapped inside. Not from salt water! It’s not a big deal if you know somebody who does work with trailers. We have towed this boat to Shasta Clearlake Bullards bar from Yuba City and never had any problems with it. Have to sell it as fast as possible so take advantage of the deal. Also comes with the Lowrance. Registration is up to date till 2019. Title in hand. If your Looking for a boat you want to get in and just go this is it. Asking 7500 call 925-234-5094 ask for Amber.
--JWD--

Re: 1999 COBRA VIPER WITH 200 MERC OPTIMAX RUNS GREAT

Post by --JWD-- »

How many hours are on it? Have you had the compression checked? whats the results? do you have anymore pics/vids of the boat? It looks like it is missing the passenger windshield, do you have it?

Thanks!