Memorial Day Fishing Saved a DUCK!!!

Caleb.Smith

Memorial Day Fishing Saved a DUCK!!!

Post by Caleb.Smith »

The weather was hot the fishing was good, Had to get off the water before the craziness of boat weather ensued....
Hope you Enjoy
nate50

Re: Memorial Day Fishing Saved a DUCK!!!

Post by nate50 »

Great video!! I was out the Saturday of memorial weekend. I launched out of ladds, I tried to get a punch bite going but It never happened. I did have success with a Senko on the grass edges but punching the grass. Have you found a good punch bite? If you never need a fishing partner for the Wednesday nighters or just to split cost/take my rig fun fishing I’m always game. Nate
Caleb.Smith

Re: Memorial Day Fishing Saved a DUCK!!!

Post by Caleb.Smith »

nate50 wrote:Great video!! I was out the Saturday of memorial weekend. I launched out of ladds, I tried to get a punch bite going but It never happened. I did have success with a Senko on the grass edges but punching the grass. Have you found a good punch bite? If you never need a fishing partner for the Wednesday nighters or just to split cost/take my rig fun fishing I’m always game. Nate

I have yet to find any solid bite. Its hit and miss, I catch punch fish every time I go out just never consistent enough to put all my eggs in that basket.