One month tomorrow!

Jason C.

Re: One month tomorrow!

Post by Jason C. »

Alright man,
Keep it up!! Only 30 days left untill you get that powell rod of yous. Start thinkin about what kind ya want now. It just might take a while. But most importantly congradulations on makeing such a wise decision. And have fun with that Powell Rod when you get it!!
Winning Isn't Everything...But Wanting To IS!
Tight Lines, Jason C.
jasonconser@yahoo.com 925-727-4077
[color=orange] www.dobynsrods.com [/color]
[color=blue] www.inland-marine.com [/color]
Ken C.

Post by Ken C. »

Congrats CJ!!!!

Y'Know, maybe I'll just take up smoking so's I can quit, thus scoring a new Powell fishin' stick :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm happy for ya bud!

C'mon Cooch!
[i][b]To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you just might be the world...[/b][/i]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/shred1080/misc/Disclaimer.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Kadota.jpg[/img]
MikeD

Post by MikeD »

major congrats on a true life changing event - how goes the battle?

and as those kids of today say "big props" to those that have stepped up and offered incentives to those who are quitting
"I'll just drop it on their head, and then rip their lips off with a TV hookset..." <i>unnamed angler when discussing how he fishes a jig</i>
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Although it will be tough at times, it really just gets easier each day, food and smell will start getting better and you will feel better and better overall. Hang in there.. Bill K :) :)
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Randy Yeager

Post by Randy Yeager »

Bones, I can tell you're makin some serious progress here, I'm starting to see some humor in your most recent posts. Must mean you've just about got it whooped. good job dude, see ya in a month.