Time to sign up for the 2004 Western Rally *LINK*

Western Rally

Time to sign up for the 2004 Western Rally *LINK*

Post by Western Rally »

Ok Folks - Clear your calendar, make the reservations, start gettin the Delta baits ready, it's Rally Time!!!

This years Rally will be Aug. 6, 7 and 8 out of Big Break Marina, Oakley, CA. You can click on the link below to get more information. Signups are open now. Please go to the Rally link below for more info. and to sign up.

I am the Director for this years Rally, so if you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly.

Tight Lines and see you at the Rally!!

Gator

2004 Western Rally
<!-- /home/wbass/public_html/bbtemp/greatnorthwest/bbs0/127 -->
NaCl

Sweeten the pot a bit...

Post by NaCl »

For the first of you Washington guys to sign up for the rally, I'll give you a bunch of good spots to fish and, if your schedule allows, I'll take you out for a day of froggin on the delta!

.....NaCl

<!-- /home/wbass/public_html/bbtemp/greatnorthwest/bbs0/135 -->
Marc

Re: Sweeten the pot a bit...

Post by Marc »

Nice offer, and anyone that is available for this rally and doesn't jump on Dean's offer is a fool! Dean is a professional guide and a heck of a bass fisherman, not to mention all around great guy.

I would jump on it myself, but I have prior plans for that weekend which is my daughter's 17th birthday, and she asked me to enter her and I in a salmon derby, so I'm not missing that!

You guys are going to have fun!

ciao,
Marc

<!-- /home/wbass/public_html/bbtemp/greatnorthwest/bbs0/137 -->
NaCl

Western Rally just cancelled.

Post by NaCl »

Apparently, they had some problems and the organizers had to cancel this years event. They will be having an old style "Nutcase Classic" which is more low key but still lots of fun. If you decide to attend, again, let me know. My offer stands.

.....NaCl

<!-- /home/wbass/public_html/bbtemp/greatnorthwest/bbs0/141 -->