Cooch!! Same old sorry a@Z " Oakland Gayders"

Sports talk forum
W.C

Cooch!! Same old sorry a@Z " Oakland Gayders"

Post by W.C »

Cooch! what a monday nite game, :shock: Aaron Brooks got his azz beat-up worse than that guy in the L.A Riots :twisted: . the Gayders stunk it up on Monday Nite Football. :twisted: :twisted: is anyone surprised?? :roll: I know i'm Not. and not only that , but all i needed was for the stupid Gayders to go for 3 points at the end of the game so that i could've won 150.00 in the Pool at work. :evil: my numbers were 7 SD 3 Gayders. but i was praying for a shut out insted of the money so i could Dogg all the Gayder fans at work. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?" the Gayders arn't. God i Love it! peace Cooch !!! Dang i hope u don't delete this post Gaytor, i'm just having a bit of fun buddy :D :D :D :twisted:
W.C

Re: Cooch!! Same old sorry a@Z " Oakland Gayders"

Post by W.C »

Sorry Gator :oops: i miss spelled your name . my bad buddy, it was'nt intended that way bro, :wink: my spelling sucks but i'm a good writer lol :lol: :D
Cooch

Kinda makes me wonder, who.......

Post by Cooch »

is really the Raider fan here? Sounds like you and Marino were stead fast to the set last night rootin fer the team ya LOVE ta hate! :roll: Me, I was out at the bowling alley enjoyin a fabulous night in the scratch league, 221, 223 first set and 225,225 second set. Screw the damn Raiders!

But I'm so glad you two are havin' so much fun! Like I told Petey, at the end of week 17, I'll be servin up some crow pie, I'll be sure ta bring a knife and TWO forks! HAR! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ps. Far be it from a Raider Haider ta figure this one out, but ya CAN correct yer spellin mistakes by hitten' that EDIT button! :roll:
Jim Wilson

what edit button

Post by Jim Wilson »

I don't see it on the 'post a reply' page.
Jim
Cooch

Re: what edit button

Post by Cooch »

Far upper right next to the REPLY and Quote buttons!
g-man

Re: what edit button

Post by g-man »

hey cooch, the raiders sure could of used some of those points from your bowling game last night.
W.C

Re: Kinda makes me wonder, who.......

Post by W.C »

Hey Cooch! I see that u r just like your typical Gayder fan, you only watch when the Gayders are winning, and we all know that is a very few times a season. Its no-wounder that most the Gayder games are blacked out, I guess all of them are bowling also. As for me, Well I Love football and use to be really good at the sport till i broke my ankle in 5 place's and just about tore all my Ligimants on my left foot. I watch all the games i can not just the stupid Gayders buddy. I hate thier fans cuz they always put there foot in there mouths, its always one player that will change the whole team and take them to the Super Bowl. You know u hear it all the time. "hey we just picked up Warren Sapp we're going to the super bowl, or hey we just picked up Randy Moss, We r going to the Super Bowl. or you guys are always Making excuses as to why u guys Loose a game. "We need to Get rid of Al Davis , hey the Refs are picking on us with all the peneltys, or the NFL is agenst us cuz we are the Faiders, We need to get rid Gannon and put Tuwee Azz-of-puto and <--{{ again sorry about my spelling" he will save us, and now i'm hearing that Aaron Brooks sucks we need Walters to save our season. What a joke!!! I think that The Raiders Fans are the Biggest Whinners in all of the NFL. Raider Whinner Nation more like it. Hey Cooch! I have nothing but respect for you buddy and maybe we can hook up and go fishing one day and talk about foot ball as i'm setting the Hook on Big Mamma bass. I'm sure it would be fun. :D :D Go 49'ers!!!! :twisted: :twisted: