Hey Ron How 'bout that 4 HR inning

Sports talk forum
Bulldawg Dave

Hey Ron How 'bout that 4 HR inning

Post by Bulldawg Dave »

Great Baseball game last night!
GO DAWGS!
Ron C

It was the greatest comeback in Dodger history!

Post by Ron C »

The momentum from this game could very well wrap up the season for us. Too many heroes in the game to mention, but you gotta love the guy that the Dodgers acquired just a few weeks ago - Marlon Anderson (he went 5 for 5 with 2 HR's and was a double shy of hitting for the cycle). This guy is a stud and his experience will prove invaluable to the Dodgers in the stretch run and into the post season. He and Maddux are the best acquisitions of the season (in addition to Furcal, Nomar, and Lofton, of course).

It’s just too bad that the east coast biased sports media was sleeping while this historic comeback was taking place. As such, it will be nothing more than a passing story on Sports Center. But out here in the L.A. area, it has rejuvenated the city! It’s a great time to be a Dodger fan!

GO DODGERS!

Ron C
Bulldawg Dave

Re: It was the greatest comeback in Dodger history!

Post by Bulldawg Dave »

Ron C wrote:The momentum from this game could very well wrap up the season for us. Too many heroes in the game to mention, but you gotta love the guy that the Dodgers acquired just a few weeks ago - Marlon Anderson (he went 5 for 5 with 2 HR's and was a double shy of hitting for the cycle). This guy is a stud and his experience will prove invaluable to the Dodgers in the stretch run and into the post season. He and Maddux are the best acquisitions of the season (in addition to Furcal, Nomar, and Lofton, of course).

It’s just too bad that the east coast biased sports media was sleeping while this historic comeback was taking place. As such, it will be nothing more than a passing story on Sports Center. But out here in the L.A. area, it has rejuvenated the city! It’s a great time to be a Dodger fan!

GO DODGERS!

Ron C
it was actually the lead story thats how I knew about it. I'm pulling for you guys since the bravos were done long ago. (and half of the "new"Dodgers were once Braves)
GO DAWGS!
Ron C

Can't thank you enough...

Post by Ron C »

...for Furcal and Betemit!
mark poulson

Re: Can't thank you enough...

Post by mark poulson »

And Maddoux, sort of. :wink:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Terry

Kept me up all night

Post by Terry »

I've never seen anything like that display of power. Truly made me sicjk to my stomach, to lose two 4 run leads and lose the game in extra innings. Props to the Doggers for that one.

The only good thing is to wake up Wednesday, leave for Havasu for 5 days, with the Padres back in first place. ;o)

Love Ya, Ron

Terry