O.K. folks, A's 1st round who would you like to see???

Sports talk forum
CORAL 96

O.K. folks, A's 1st round who would you like to see???

Post by CORAL 96 »

Was just on their website and there's a poll going on the bottom of their page. So far, votes have people wanting Detroit in the 1st round of playoffs. I wonder if that's the Frank Thomas connection? My vote was for NY Yankees as I still view them as their biggest threat or any team's for that matter. GO A'S!!! No matter who you face!!!!! 8)
JimmyReese

Re: O.K. folks, A's 1st round who would you like to see???

Post by JimmyReese »

Playoffs come down to pitchin......I believe Minnesota by far has the most proven pitching staff! They are scary, Detroits staff is very good, but not proven in a playoff situation. Thus leaves the YANKEES......Bring em on!...............A,s do have some playoff experience here so we'll have to wait and see!
CORAL 96

Post by CORAL 96 »

True about the Twin's pitching staff!! :shock: They may be the underdog of this whole playoff thing. That used to be the A's motto. Just hope we can "SWEEP" the Angels these last 4 games of the season. That way we go in HOT!!!!! :wink:
g-man

Post by g-man »

there will be no sweeping of the angels this weekend buddy. but i do believe the best match up for the As in the first round is gonna be the yanks.
CORAL 96

Re: No Sweep!!!

Post by CORAL 96 »

You were right g-man. Lackey was on point last night!! :(