San Jose area again......

Gator

Re: San Jose area again......

Post by Gator »

Bones - Sorry to hear about your condition. I will allow the list to be posted here (normally I would punt it to the classifieds).

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

Damned Bones, couldn't you think of something else to have that would be just a tad more friendly for your diet..Sorry to hear..No doubt it puts a crimp on your lifestyle, but it can be managed..I know you have the intestinal fortitude for it..Just take it one day at a time..

mac
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
Ken C.

Post by Ken C. »

Sorry to hear about the outcome, CJ. Our hearts go out to you. It'll take some real creativity on your part to negotiate the food web/chain, especially away from home. Please let me know if there's anything we can do for you.
[i][b]To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you just might be the world...[/b][/i]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/shred1080/misc/Disclaimer.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Kadota.jpg[/img]
Allantek

Bassbones I sent you PM*NM*

Post by Allantek »

*NM*
basstamer

Re: Bassbones I sent you PM*NM*

Post by basstamer »

Bones my friend I am sorry to hear your gonna have to get rid of more stuff-but we had our talk you know what was said! And as always my clear lake offer will always stand you just name the time and place and I'll be there. It is strange you mention your illness-I just got home last night from the hospital....had surgery-gastric bypass-yaeh I am one of theose fat people! Anyways wifey was reading a article there in the hospital and she thinks my son may have this same thing! Small world huh! Wish I could help out with some purchases but I wont be back to work for a week or so-plus I allready know what you did with the yellow rod! &*#$)@!!@! Tight Lines my friend-you've got my email and I am here for anything you need I can help you with-
Scott
basstamer

Post by basstamer »

Thanks CJ-we allready set him an appt with th dr mto get him cheked out.Thank you!
Scott
TonyL

Post by TonyL »

Hey CJ , sorry about the news.Also sorry I haven't got back to you on the other gear,Ididn't want to call till I was sure of a time that I could hook up ,funny work went from very slow -DEAD to banging with o.t.Funny how that works.That and the kids football schedule have had me nailed down.Either way I have the weekend off of work,and I'm still interested.Hey also I can still use one more light dropshot rod have any??I'll check my budget,give me a call or I'll call you this weekend.Thanks,Tony
basstamer

Post by basstamer »

damn dude your losing weight faster than I am! I hope you feel better soon bud
Scott
leatherneck77

Post by leatherneck77 »

Hey Bones,

Sorry to hear about all this. Woud like to see a pic of your worm boxes.
JR
Rob T

Bones - Check Stanford Medical...

Post by Rob T »

They used to have a clinical research group focusing on Celiac disease, and I seem to recall they were running trials with new therapies to help folks. Don't know the name of the group, but it was and actual association of clinicians and patients looking for a cure and/or ways to better control this disease.
I've not heard from this group in some time, so don't have any more information and am not sure if they are still active, but I think worth looking into.

Hope this helps,

Good luck,
and God Bless.

Rob T
basstamer

Re: Bones - Check Stanford Medical...

Post by basstamer »

I got stuff for you anytime you need it!