O.K. A'S fans looks like we've got the Twin's first!!

Sports talk forum
CORAL 96

O.K. A'S fans looks like we've got the Twin's first!!

Post by CORAL 96 »

And instead of going in hot, we go in TEPID just like years past. Kinda worries me some!! :( We won yesterday's game with the Angels, but that's 1 outta 4 we palyed them!! :? I wish I could say something like we say at the end of the NFL season like they wearn't full strength, but they were. :? Oh well, I'm standing by my A'S, and hoping for the best!!!! 8)
g-man

Re: O.K. A'S fans looks like we've got the Twin's first!!

Post by g-man »

the angels at least went out fighting, they will be back next year. minnesota does not really look like a good match up for the As. i don't think the twins will sweep the As, but i do thing they will win the series.
JimmyReese

Post by JimmyReese »

This is a tough match-up, we need to get into there bullpen some how. Isn't there ace releiver out! I am not sure....This will be a good series and I agree, I wish they looked better at the end the season. I doooo like the experience that we have, there are some good veterans on our team. I was plannin on fishin tues, looks like I may have to head over to Konocti and watch it from there!

Go A'S

Jimmy

( hopefully o'l Thomas will carry us through!)
CORAL 96

Re: WE DID IT!! A'S WIN 3-2 BABY!!!!!!!!

Post by CORAL 96 »

WOW, what a win!!! Twins looked a little flustered as evident to how many errors they had!! :lol: Now, even if we lose game#2 there, I think they can come back and wrap things up in the Biggity, Biggity O!!! :wink: GO A'S!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)
Dan McKenzie

Post by Dan McKenzie »

Good call Jimmy, Minnesota bullpen gives up the go ahead run.
CORAL 96

Post by CORAL 96 »

2-0 BABY!!! :D Bringing it back to Oakland!!! How'd you like Kotsay's in the park HR? Look for them to wrap this one up at HOME!!!! :D :D
JimmyReese

Re: A'S....2-0

Post by JimmyReese »

Awesome!

What a win! Those guys looked like a bunch of clowns! (twins)Experience won that game! or I guess I could say "lack of experience too"

The guys in the dugout look pretty loose for the A's, Swisher is a character!I will tell you one thing, actually the twins relievers looked very impressive stat wise! The one guy had an e.r.a. of 0.89 .....Whats up with that? I guess that is why they play the game!
And yes, coral I couldn't beleive my eyes when Kotsay was rounding 3rd....Great stuff! Did it look like kotsay touched third base? :shock: :shock: dont know!
Ok Dan M, you think Haren can pull this one off? Chavey doesnt look very good offense wise, but the defense looks STOUT!

Goooooooo A's ! Thomas MVP!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Man! What happend?? I was in meetings all afternoon! 2-0 thats awesome!!!! I told you so. cal guys this year is different!

Hey Ron, I heard a stat today that the Dodgers have only won 1 playoff game since 1988?? :shock: Is that true?? :lol:
Dan McKenzie

Post by Dan McKenzie »

Street showed a lot of composure today, the walk towards first base with two outs, fixes his cap and comes right back in to get the job done, that was sweet. Haren is going to throw a decent game and keep it close, he gets the win on Friday. I really don't want to see Santana throw on Saturday.