Your input is wanted

ROD BRINSER

Your input is wanted

Post by ROD BRINSER »

Hi my name is Rod Brinser I own the Extreme Outdoorsman in Oakley and would like your help on things I could bring into the store to better serve you for your hunting needs. I do have a new duck decoy coming in and will post it when it gets here.
Rod Brinser
Dukslayer26

Re: Your input is wanted

Post by Dukslayer26 »

Rod,
Carrying more steel shot would be helpfull.3" #1,2 shot. I hunt a lot on webb tract and have property on a few surrounding Islands. I always stop in your store to buy fishing stuff as well. I love your store. Great place. Very convienient for me. Restock more Delta craw speed traps. I have stopped by 3 times trying to find them and you have been out for a while. The hook has been out as well. Maybe they are just hard to get right now. Thanks
I love huntin cause I love going deep into the bush and I always shoot twice!!
BigBossMan

Re: Your input is wanted

Post by BigBossMan »

First thing I would do is order more than one new duck decoy. You'll be out of stock after you sell that one. :lol: I haven't been in your store in a few months but you have made Extreme Outdoors an excellent place to shop for fishing gear. When will you get your Dobyns Rods??? Again, I haven't seen what you have in stock but here is my .02.
-Camo Clothes in 3XL(tall) and 4XL, long sleeve T-shirts in Max-4 HD and shadowgrass with company names on them, like Extreme Outdoors. -Youth camo clothes. I can't find any cool looking T-shirts or boots for the lil'fellar (youth M/L).
I wear a 3XL-tall, my wife got me a fleece jacket (3XL) and two t-shirts (4XL) from Cabela's. The jacket is more like an XL and the shirts would fit if my arms were 5 inches longer.
Good luck.