Browning Gold 10 Guage

Dukslayer26

Browning Gold 10 Guage

Post by Dukslayer26 »

Does anybody have a clue where I can get or order a browning Gold 10 guage shotgun. I have called a few places nobody has one. Any help would be great.
Thanks
I love huntin cause I love going deep into the bush and I always shoot twice!!
krpierce

Re: Browning Gold 10 Guage

Post by krpierce »

Check with Badger John's Huntin Stuff or Great Outdoors, both stores are located in Sacramento. Good luck.
RichThiel

Post by RichThiel »

Why on earth would you need a 10 ga shotgun for?

Rich
Guide on the California Delta and Lake Berryessa for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spots. Teach all known techniques with up to date artificial baits.

www.calbassguide.com ,

Best 5 over 7lbs for 09
1- 8lb 3oz
2- 10.73
3- 9.06
4-
5-
BigBossMan

Post by BigBossMan »

Canyon Sports in Pacheco, Ron is the Man when it comes to guns.

Why a 10 guage versus a 12 ga. 3 1/2"?
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

me personally....The frigg'n ducks and geese at Kern knew exactly how far you can shoot with a 12 gauge. I did a world of hurt to the birds one year with a single shot 10. Sounds like a anti aircraft gun in the fog :wink: but actually a lot of fun to shoot. I sold it the next year and there has been no duck hunting in the last 8 years for me. I just didn't like the fellas I was forced to rub elbows with on these SoCal refuge's. I'm hoping to change that at the end of next year.

Rip
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
hammer

Post by hammer »

Why not?

I switched to a 10 last year, just for goose hunting. There are a lot of times when some for the geese that you shoot at that don't want to commit all the way and end up getting sailed. I have noticed that the 10 gauge will crumple some of the birds at 50+ yards where I would have not been comfortable shooting with a 12. The one drawback is the cost of the shells, which is why you load up when a deal comes around. When you can find a deal, you get them cheaper than 12 guage 3 1/2".