My Sweet Yukon is FOR SALE

Ando

My Sweet Yukon is FOR SALE

Post by Ando »

That's right! I'm giving her up. We have a new Tahoe for towing so it's time for Ando to get back into a car. We really don't need two full size gas gulpers. I have it posted with pics in the classifieds on this site. Check it out.

Here's the skinny on it:
1999 GMC Yukon SLT, fully loaded, leather interior, driven about 13,000 miles annually on average, AM/FM/CD/TAPE, Rear AC, Tow Package, 20" BOYD CODINGTON Wheels, FULL K&N Air Intake System, Flowmaster Exhaust, Custom Stainless Grill, Clear Corner Lights, Custom White Face/Carbon Fiber Gauges, Power Everything!!!! Running Boards, Roof Rack, CC, Tilt, Dual Air Bags and Dark Tint. This rig has been very trustworthy and has taken me to and from many lakes without trouble. Make her yours today. PRICED WELL BELOW RETAIL. On a dealer's lot this Yukon would go for over $14K. Don't wait, please call me today to check it out.
Ando

Re: My Sweet Yukon is FOR SALE *LINK*

Post by Ando »

Here's the link right to it in the classifieds.

Click to see it in classifieds!
Brian D.

You forgot one important thing.....

Post by Brian D. »

that it comes with a *custom* ChampioN decal on the front windshield and back window. A perfect accessory for the bass boat connoisseur.
Charlie

Re: You forgot one important thing.....

Post by Charlie »

Hafta get one of them....wonder where the heck I look...Charlie
Ando

Post by Ando »

There's always gotta be one smart *** in the group! LOL Thanks Brian.
Ando

Post by Ando »

Hey Charlie. Buy the rig and I'll throw it in for free!!!!
Brian D.

hehehe.. de nada muy amigo *NM*

Post by Brian D. »

Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Ye am Im sure you would! Clean looking truck hafta say.... Laughing,with my last couple tourniments I think Champion would buy me a Ranger decal to wear on my truck! Yikes!!Charlie
Ando

UGH!!!!! *NM*

Post by Ando »