Reel - "Cormoran Rodeo GTi 11 PiF 4000" Spinning - 5.1:1 - 10+1 Bearings..$50..

marconi306

Reel - "Cormoran Rodeo GTi 11 PiF 4000" Spinning - 5.1:1 - 10+1 Bearings..$50..

Post by marconi306 »

*** If interested, then let me know your email address in order to send you more photos of this Reel or email me at MR300668@YAHOO.COM

- This spinning reel was used very light previously, or around 18-20 times the most, and then was sitting next to many other fishing items in my boat rod's compartment.. Other than cosmetic and/or some scratches/rash signs, then this reel it is in perfect condition, working smooth and without any problems.. It does not have any cracks or any malfunction what-so-ever.. The reason I removed the spool in this attached photo is because I would like to show that the reel was barely used.. The manual it is printed right on the flaps of the box containing all the information, and also all detailed descriptions of each and every part/component of this reel..

- Retail Price for the Cormoran Rodeo GTI 11 PIF 4000 Series 5.1:1 10+1 Ball Bearing System - 28 IPT Spinning Reel was €149.99 (or $224.98 US Dollars) before taxes, purchased from UK-Europe 2 years ago.. This Cormoran Reels are Daiwa for European market.. I still have the original box as it is shown in these attached photos, therefore these items will be sold and shipped "AS IS"..

- Description :
-"Infinite" anti-reverse
-Smooth working multi disc front drag
-Aluminum long-cast spool
-Spare spool
-Line roller "Anti-Twist"
-Balanced Rotor
-Long life bail spring
-Wooden handle knob
-ONE WAY CLUTCH SYSTEM
-14 lbs/220 yds
-16lbs/170 yds
-20 lbs/130 yds
-200m/0.28 mm
-150m/0.33 mm
-120m/0.35 mm

- My asking price is $50 for this Spinning Reel at this point in time.. My understanding was when I purchased this reel, that the Handle can be placed on both sides of the reel and therefore you can use it for both hands.. The Handle it is set for the right hand and that is how I have purchased it.. This price included a Free Shipping for USA only together with Signature Confirmation.. I will ship this reel in max of 48 hrs after the payment was made into the PayPal account, UNLESS you will pick it up yourself..

- Unfortunately, I don't do much of any fishing, so I decided to put this item for sale right now, cleaning some of my personal items and/or some unnecessary belonging lately as well..

- Please disregard any reflection light spots or imperfections in these photos, since that was based on the quality of the camera and outside light..

- This is a final sale, so PLEASE make sure that this item it is exactly what you are interested in, make your own research, ASK ANY questions that you might have, BEFORE considering to buy it in order to avoid any unnecessary conversation later on..

- CASH in person or PayPal Payment ONLY.. Therefore I WILL NOT accept any other form of payment..

- Also we can meet half way in one public place just in case our distances might be some inconvenience, or close to Napa, Sonoma, Ukiah, Clearlake area..

- I believe that someone will still enjoy this great quality European Cormoran Rodeo Series Spinning Reel at a huge discounted price at this point in time..

Thanks for watching my item.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg