RIP Lewis Andy "Cooch" Cuccia

Rob T

Re: RIP Lewis Andy "Cooch" Cuccia

Post by Rob T »

It's been a long time for me on the forum. Used to post in the 90s about the Delta and followed Cooch's advise. Still love his article about the Viper boats tournament years ago! Sad to hear of this loss to the community. This, along with the passing of my bass partner Bill Durbin earlier has left my heart heavy. Still, I enjoyed Cooch's articles and hello's when at the Hook or on the water. All the best to his family.

Good Luck,
And God Bless,

Rob T
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

WB Staff wrote:In honor of our late beloved father Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia we cordially invite you to join us in celebation of his life and share your stories of our father. All is welcomed!!! Drinks and
Food will be provided for appetizers and
Deserts. You are welcomed to bring a dish of your favorite style!

Please arrive early as we will start promptly on time and there may be limited parking.

Memorial Services and Celebration of Life
Date: Nov 18 2017
Time: 12pm to 4pm
50 Birch Street Brentwood CA 94513

Dedication & Final Send Off In Honor of:
Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia
Date: Nov 19, 2017
Time: 12 pm, Blast off 12:30pm-1:00pm

Description: We will have a brief dedication in Honor of Lewis Andrew "Cooch" Cuccia at the main office.
Shortly after immediate family will board a House boat and set off to a private destination and say our final Good Byes! Anyone who would like to join is welcomed to follow behind on their boats. From there we will meet back up at Russo's Marina and Part our farewells. Please arrive early as we will start promptly on time so we do not miss the incoming tide.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at
(925) 752-4453
Bump.
RIP good buddy, you are already missed by dozes, if not hundreds, of folks that your life has touched.
Due to the eight hour drive, I'll only be there in spirit.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Brothers at Heart Conroy Oakley and Andy Cuccia: http://www.westernbass.com/shared/mag_w ... index.html
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Scott V.

Post by Scott V. »

Haven't been here in years. Not even sure what drew me here today to find this. Old news to you all, but new news to me. As an original from NCBF, and at the original Nutcase Tourney (still have the old Tshirt and a few NCBF stickers), I'm saddened by this news. I'm glad to see some old names from the first Nutcase pay homage to Cooch and I will say that he was amongst the best ambassadors to bass fishing the world has seen. Cooch, haven't seen you in years but you know you are in my heart everyday for the things you taught me and others. See you sometime in the future and I'll wet a line with you then.

Scott V.
Scott Vaughn
g-man

Post by g-man »

I still think about you all the time. I love you bro. I have your Bass Master plaques hanging in my man cave! I'm honored. Thank you!
100% LL
Pil9rotten

Post by Pil9rotten »

I too have not been here for many moons and for some reason did a search for Rip baits and saw this thread. Devastating news...heartbreaking. Cooch was an amazing angler and a resource to all of us and the bass fishing industry as a whole. Nobody owned the Delta like he did. Rip lips in peace Cooch!!