Spinnerbaits

Lance

Spinnerbaits

Post by Lance »

Hello all,

I would first like to congratulate Brian Nollar and Ray L for there finishes at Lake Pleasent, they did a great job and banged out a great performance.

Once again I was fortunate enough to be places with some great Pro's, Jim Savoini and up and coming pro James Ramer, both where great guys that made a positive impression on an impressionable fisherman.

The point of this topic is spinnerbaits. I was thinking the other day how much I was spending on tackle..........How many of you have had that same thought. What I came up with was a little shocking, not to mention the WIFE brought it to my attention and we all know what comes next....."your obsessed and your obsession is costing alot"! So I did what most Bass fisherman do and opened my big mouth and try to explain. If any of you know my wife (namely Ron C) you know she didn't buy into the excuse. "Your worse than a woman in a shoe store" she exclaimed. So I took my beating and moved on, now I'm here.....With fellow obsessed bass fisherman asking for help.

Anyway, the point of this is Spinnerbaits....I need to buy some, ok, what I really need to some advise on where to buy parts. I've already talked to some friends and they have offered some great advice but I always like to put my Crankbaits on the table before I make a decision on what to do. Because so many of you use so many differant parts from so many manufactors I figure this would be a great avenue to get some feedback. Can you guys offer me some options.

Thanks a bunch,
Lance
Fishin' Dave

Re: Spinnerbaits

Post by Fishin' Dave »

I put peg board up in the garage. Now I check Robertson's tackle store before I go else where. The owner's a redneck SOB, but his hours are great.
Blue_R70

Re: Components

Post by Blue_R70 »

KOA wrote:I need to buy some, ok, what I really need to some advise on where to buy parts.
For spinnerbait/lure making components two good sources are Barlow's Tackle and Jann's Netcraft. Call them up and request a catalog...

http://www.barlowstackle.com/
http://www.jannsnetcraft.com/
Kevin Evans - Kap

Post by Kevin Evans - Kap »

Google Stamina, I get the catalog every year.
They should have what you need?

Good luck,
Kap
You cant fix stupid, but you can vote it out...
Jeff Jewell

A CURE FOR YOUR PROBLEM!

Post by Jeff Jewell »

Buy her a horse, or even 2 of them. My wife has 2 horses and we spend way more money on her hobby than mine. So she NEVER bitches about me spending money for fishing. Of course we are usually broke after paying for the horses!
When in Doubt " Set the Hook"
Lil T

Re: A CURE FOR YOUR PROBLEM!

Post by Lil T »

Great suggestion Jeff! I already have a horse, but Lance, there is a beautiful quarter horse mare I'd like to own. If you want, you can get her for my birthday next month. :lol:
Lance

Post by Lance »

Thanks for all your help Jeff :evil:
Colebass

Here you go

Post by Colebass »

good stuff, hope this helps.

http://www.staminainc.com/
Dave Cole
Lance

Post by Lance »

I was just kidding Jeff :lol:

T....another horse? Sure, how about we get a dozen.

Love, your hubby
aNNieNsaLTIE

Post by aNNieNsaLTIE »

i don't know where you live but maybe you can call fisherman's wharehouse in san jose. i know they have a decent amount of different blades and things to even make your own spinnerbaits.

good luck,saLTIE-
Ron C

The perfect marriage...

Post by Ron C »

...corresponding by way of a public forum. How'd did you get him to leave Tracy? (jk, of course).