stockton

For political discussions
Rod Martin

stockton

Post by Rod Martin »

I dont think I would trust buying Bonds from Calif. or any city in calif. (well I did'nt before)But really now. lol

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/b ... s_04012013
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Grumpy

Re: stockton

Post by Grumpy »

The state is somewhere between 600 and 700 billion in debt, it not only can't help any of its cities it can't help itself. Cities like Stockton have to bust, the house of cards collapsed on them others will follow. Sooner or later public sector workers and retirees will have to face austerity moves but first they will try milking every cent they can get from the private sector until they run most of the producers out of the state. Californians can look forward to more tax and fee increases, also, look for them to try to get around or repeal Prop 13 its already being talked about. Property taxes will go up and home values will take another dive. The Federal govt. keeps printing worthless money and spending lavishly on its bureaucracies the stock market is in another bubble and more and more people are becoming dependent on the govt. The party of the last 40 years is over, the last overdue notice for the bill is on its way. Add to this the world is teetering on another major war and a president taking a vacation a month. Make you feel comfortable?