Striper fishing Report...Sac delta

Stretch1

Striper fishing Report...Sac delta

Post by Stretch1 »

Over the weekend you can imagine not to many guys out...but the shop was steady both Sat and Sun. Reports were few and far between since it was wet, cold, and raining all weekend. We did get a few (3) reports over the weekend...some small stripers taken on live mudsuckers and shad...no sturgeon reported...well we will see what happens and i will be posting again at the end of the week....Are there any reports out there that need to be heard post away...later Stretch
Quantum_Kid

Re: Striper fishing Report...Sac delta

Post by Quantum_Kid »

My dad and I went out on Saturday to Discovery Bay for stripers. We caught them on Staycee's (4), Spoons (1), and got bit on swimbaits. My dad lost a fish that was 30+ pounds on a swimbait in Lido. The day before, our friend caught a 32 pounder in the same place on a swimbait.

Hope this helps,

Scott
~Scott Trummer~
AKA Tom's Netboy

www.quantumfishing.com
www.sufix.com
www.blackdogbaits.com
www.menditglue.com
troymaggy

Post by troymaggy »

Striper fishing in Snodgrass Slouhg was very good this weekend. For those willing to put up with the wind and the rain, Limits of nice stripers to 20lbs. Mudsuckers and Jumbo minnows seem to be best. Port of Sacramento still consistent. Larger fish than the Delta, but boat access is limited to Port members and those with small boats launching off the levee.
Stretch1

Post by Stretch1 »

Well another week another report...fishing was ok had some fish come into the shop (9) largest was 13lbs mudsuckers and pile worms caught the fish down by us in Rio Vista...sturgeon was good also biggest was 50lbs...looking forward to some sun all week that is sure to bring the guys out shold have a better report next week..later Stretch