For political discussions
Marty

The Debate One

Post by Marty »

Obama better hope that a "kicked A$$" is covered under Obamacare........!"

Skeeterman

Re: The Debate One

Post by Skeeterman »

I mist the live debate last night because of my club meeting but as i do every night I turned the tv on to Fox news and had a repeat of the debate,I was tired I really did not want to watch it but i did and what a debate it was.Romney was awsome he made odumma looked liked someone cut his little peepee off.The best part that came from Romney is he hit with all the failed crap that odumma did and the only thing that odumma can do was look down or look at the narrarator.I wonder how well the liberals sleeped last night knowing odumma got pounded?
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Went as I suspected. When you think about it Romney does not have a hard job in these debates, he really doesn't have to be overly aggressive and confrontational. He just needed to keep his eyes on Obama, point out his record, dismantle his replies with fact, logic and begin laying out what he would do as president. Romney was very prepared, Obama looked like the amateur he is.
Marty, that pic is funny.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

On Thursday it looks like the liberal media did not like what happen on the debates Wensday night so now there trying to come up with excusses for odumma now saying Romney lied in the debate or the best excusse was al hore saying the altitude was to high for odumma or the bang in the back ground got odumma off course.Can they just be truthfull to to them selfs and say this guy is a dumbsh?t this guy does not know what he is doing, he hates this country?I guess not.what a bunch of lossers.