The Don Lee Memorial Scholarship Fund Tournament

fsh4bss

The Don Lee Memorial Scholarship Fund Tournament

Post by fsh4bss »

Hey everyone, It's time to start thinking about the "Don Lee Memorial Scholarship Fund" Tournament coming up on September 17th at Russo's Marina on the Delta. This tournament awards two scholarships to the High School anglers that win the TBF/FLW California State High School Championship each year. It's a partner tournament and if you asked anyone who has fished it in the past they will tell you that it's a great tournament for great cause celebrating a great friend and western bass fishing icon!

Tournament entry forms are available on the website at http://www.donleememorial.com and pictures from previous tournaments are also available on our Facebook page The Don Lee Memorial Scholarship Fund. The fund is a 501(c)3 charity and 50% of your entry fees are deductible. Come out and join us. If you have any questions please call or email me.

If you would like to become a sponsor and donate product or services to our raffle please contact me
Gary Bradford | Western Tournament Operations | MLF | gary.bradford@majorleaguefishing.com
cell 909.730.1818 | 22396 Loch Lomond Drive, Canyon Lake, CA. 92587
Follow us: facebook | twitter | majorleaguefishing.com
Gary Dobyns

Re: The Don Lee Memorial Scholarship Fund Tournament

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Dobyns is in for some rods. I'll make a few calls and beat the bushes too!!