Top Stick Pro's Castaic Draw

DL

Top Stick Pro's Castaic Draw

Post by DL »

Due to a lower than average turnout from the Co-Anglers for this event, I have a number of Pro's that will be fishing solo. If anyone would like to fish as a Co-Angler, please contact me as soon as possible. There are a few guys(ok alot) that I have left messages with and tried to get in touch with over the last 10 days. I will take entries on a first come first served basis. I will put any additional entries into a hat where names will be randomly drawn to see whom you will fish with. If I can fill the field today I will do this tonight, otherwise I will do in the morning. If you would like to fish, or you dont see your name on the list and you thought your were in, call me(714-264-4796) and I will put you in. If you feel i left you off the list, I probably left you 2 or 3 messages and you did not get them.

Below is the launch order and pairings for tomorrow.
1 JR Kondracki Dave Zimmerman
2 Mike Hart solo
3 Kevin Johnson solo
4 Buck Bauernfeind Tom Fruh
5 Cliff Gregory Brandon Blair
6 Jay Wright solo
7 Dale Jennings Andy Levy
8 Jerry Ballesteros Pete Hoffman
9 Tony Capparelli Randy Yamanouye
10 Manas Malikian Stan Beebe
11 John Chin Solo
12 Mark Koback Psalm Respress
13 Kyle Grover Solo
"Feel the steel"
Kelly Ripa

Re: Top Stick Pro's Castaic Draw

Post by Kelly Ripa »

I think you left me off the list can you get me into mike's boat tomorrow.... :lol:
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
DL

Post by DL »

Kelly Ripa wrote:I think you left me off the list can you get me into mike's boat tomorrow.... :lol:
Send me your entry and you have a 1 in 6 chance :)

Seirously, If you want in I will put you in, but it will be a random drawing for whom the new co anglers will fish with...
"Feel the steel"
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

Be'n funny Darren....I just finished the fence in the backyard so now I can go back to what I was doing for my summer vacation....Laying in the flagstone patio. However when I'm done the wifey best stand back and open up the gate in the corral as I'm going to kick and buck all the way to the lake. I can't wait for my up coming tuna trip....I will promise you it's going to be some payback.....I almost feel sorry for the fish.. :mrgreen: ..

Rip

Everybody have a great weekend bring and drink lots of fluids as it seemed a tad warmer in Ojai this morning than in the weeks past.
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
DL

Post by DL »

Kelly Ripa wrote:Be'n funny Darren....I just finished the fence in the backyard so now I can go back to what I was doing for my summer vacation....Laying in the flagstone patio. However when I'm done the wifey best stand back and open up the gate in the corral as I'm going to kick and buck all the way to the lake. I can't wait for my up coming tuna trip....I will promise you it's going to be some payback.....I almost feel sorry for the fish.. :mrgreen: ..

Rip

Everybody have a great weekend bring and drink lots of fluids as it seemed a tad warmer in Ojai this morning than in the weeks past.
No worries :)
"Feel the steel"
John Barron

Post by John Barron »

I'm in the draw for a a non boater. I will be there with bells on dark and early and will put my name is to fish with one of you Pro's so I can see how it's done. I'm a back seater tomorrow. :D
jb
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products
John Barron

bump