Top Stick Pro's go to Piru

DL

Top Stick Pro's go to Piru

Post by DL »

On saturday, May 23rd, the 4th stop of the Top Stick Pro's heads to Lake Piru. With a healthy bass population, stained water, and an abundance of techniques that can be used to catch fish on this lake, the Top Stick pro's should find great fishing for this leg of the season. Unlike events in the past at Piru, we will be able to go in well before the public and get our guys on the water as soon as it is safe light. I will have a staff member at the gate to inform our anglers of where to find the trailer for the morning check in. It will be at the top of the ramp and easy to find. There are inspections being done at the lake but with John's Mussel certification, we will be doing the inspections. Please have your boat clean and dry, as we will turn away any boat that does not pass inspection. There is also the cabling system the lake uses and it will be honored. So, if you go up to pre-fish, get your boat cabled on your way out so you do not have be inspected the morning of the tournament. Check-in will start at 4:00 and end at 5:00. If you have any questions or concerns, call me at 714-264-4796..
"Feel the steel"
drew

Re: Top Stick Pro's go to Piru

Post by drew »

When are you doing the draw?
DL

Post by DL »

AndyL wrote:When are you doing the draw?
Most likely the wednesday before the event.
"Feel the steel"
John Barron

Post by John Barron »

OK I'm ready................let's go fish!
Tater Barron
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products