Gellcoat repair shop ?...

birdman920

Gellcoat repair shop ?...

Post by birdman920 »

Anyone know of a gellcoat repair shop' that will do polyflake ? most of the ones I have called' wont touch polyflake ! they say it's too hard to match ? I have a nasty 2' long scratch from a submerged steel fence post !
phatbass

Re: Gellcoat repair shop ?...

Post by phatbass »

Not sure where you are located, but I believe c&c Marine in Modesto will.
Bruce Theriot

Post by Bruce Theriot »

If you're close to Modesto area; contact Jeff Glow at Smooth as Glass in Riverbank. Guy does great work. 209-869-3545
Last edited by Bruce Theriot on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

Bob Bragg at Bragg's Marine 530-244-2545......amazing with poly flake. Dan
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
sfdfishinfool

Post by sfdfishinfool »

Smooth As Glass!
East of Modesto
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

The guys are right Smooth as glass will make your problems go away :) I need to make an appointment as well! Richie Rich
http://sagcustom.com
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Rob

Post by Rob »

Classic craft in Sacramento, EXCELLENT work fair price. I had about 3' scratch through the polyflake stripe in my ranger and even knowing where it was I cant tell. Call Gary, he's a little difficult to contact as he has no cell, but worth it. Does a lot of work for dealerships, even my claims adjuster said he was the best.
scott h

Post by scott h »

Smooth as glass, top notch work at a fair price, I BROKE. A boat all the stringers front to back and completely separated a transom on a bass boat that was supposed to be a "rough" water boat, after Jeff was done it truly was a rough water boat and was stronger than the factory hull, I took it to him because the boat company went out of business, Jeff said he had seen this with other boats of the same brand and knew exactly what to do, great work and a super fast turn around.
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(