Tournaments

Douglas Hodel

Tournaments

Post by Douglas Hodel »

I haven't fished in many years, sold my boat and truck. I am looking to start fishing again as a co-angler. Any suggestions on which circuit I should fish as a co-angler.

Thanks in advance.
Skeeterman

Re: Tournaments

Post by Skeeterman »

I think much of the Pro Ams are done for the year maybe joining a bass club will get you fishing again. But for next year I would look into the FLW TBF circuit I fished the FLW federation this year for the first time and it was a blast and its only $70 plus optionsize a tournament. I hope you find what you want good luck.
VJ

Post by VJ »

Welcome back! If I were you id also look into Wild West Bass Pro Ams only $350 for am and and great staff that really care for the sport/western anglers. Also the CTT another great fun circuit
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com
John Garcia

Post by John Garcia »

I agree with VJ, the Wild West Bass Trail is a great fishing venue for all anglers. Very affordable and very professional. If you ever wanted the opportunity to fish with the best of the west and possibly be on T.V. the WWBT is the tournament trail for you.
scott h

Post by scott h »

As stated above there are a few different options on the Pro/am venue available, the FLW season is over, Wild West Bass Trail has concluded and the California Tournament trail has one early season event left on the Delta in two weeks and also a three event late season coming up, the first two mentioned are individual weight and both good circuits, The Wild West is a great choice, the later mentioned is a shared weight format.
What are you looking for? You mentioned Co-angler but are you looking for shared or individual weight venues? I am assuming since you are re-starting and have been out of it for a while you would be looking at the shared weight style to start? CTT is a fun circuit and isn't to hard on the wallet, there are a lot of great guys and gals fishing and you can't go wrong there. If your looking for the individual weight format then I would certainly lean towards Wild West, of the three circuits the two "local" regional pro/ams would be my first choice as supporting the western circuits is valuable to keep them going, lastly if you have the extra money and more days off to go fishing than you will want to take a look at the FLW circuit. Good luck in whichever you choose hope to see you out there and bring some friends! Growing this sport is more critical now than it has ever been! If you have any questions or need some advice feel free to contact me.
Tight lines, Scott Head.
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(