Holland Riverside Marina

Derrick

Holland Riverside Marina

Post by Derrick »

Is it still an ok place to launch out of - haven't been there for years. thanks
scott h

Re: Holland Riverside Marina

Post by scott h »

The Place is a little rough looking, It looks like they are trying to clean up but also seems like a lot of stuff is piling up at the same time, launched there a few times during duck season and didn't have any issues. Hopefully they clean it up and get it back into shape, it could be a nice place. Really cant go wrong with Russo's Though, It is always my first choice for launching on the Delta.
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
PF3352

Re: Holland Riverside Marina

Post by PF3352 »

Hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the azzz but I have launched there a lot and never had a problem. The ramp is no where near as good as Russos but closer south when I want that water. If you pay in advance you can purchase tickets there and the launch will cost you $7 instead of the usual $10 at most others. They sell 10 launches for $70 and you just place your ticket in the slot when you leave early. I really wish he would clean the place, it could be a diamond in the rough. If you have a 20Foot bass boat I sometimes need to unload on the 2nd ramp away from the store if low tide. It seems to be steeper and you get better lift.

PF