New Bass Mafia Boxes

ttb31183

New Bass Mafia Boxes

Post by ttb31183 »

I've been playing around with all of the new Bass Mafia boxes and have been pretty impressed. They are definitely more expensive than others but are built solid. Very heavy and I can't imagine doing anything that could damage them.

The Terminal Tackle Coffin is probably my favorite of all of them. It is a perfect solution to keep your tungsten weights from bouncing around and as you can see they are organized very neatly. Same with the hooks. You can slide them into the slits in between the foam. Pretty cool concept.

They also have a Deep Cranking Coffin that fits 44 big crankbaits (not 10xds though). Again, pretty solid design. The other is the Double Barrel for your jerkbaits and topwaters and that holds 20. Vision 110s and Flit 120s fit perfect, but that is about the biggest you can go from what I saw.

Anyone else get any of these yet?

The other one I have that I haven't filled up yet is the Blade Coffin which is like a filing cabinet with plastic inserts for your spinnerbaits, chatterbaits or jigs. Still trying to decide what I will do with it, but thinking jigs is the way to go.
Tyler Brinks
Colebass

Re: New Bass Mafia Boxes

Post by Colebass »

I just got the coffin yesterday and am looking forward to setting it up. Any tips?
Dave Cole
ttb31183

Re: New Bass Mafia Boxes

Post by ttb31183 »

Colebass wrote:I just got the coffin yesterday and am looking forward to setting it up. Any tips?
Terminal coffin? No real tips, I just had to decide what I would use most and include that. Holds about 80 weights which is plenty.
Tyler Brinks