Fishing Changing Water Levels Of CA with Skeet Reese

wayneg
Westernbass.com Staff

Fishing Changing Water Levels Of CA with Skeet Reese

Post by wayneg »

Hi All,

Looks like it’s time to kick off a new season of fishing. For some of us in California, that may be on hold due to the high water levels. We are excited to see the fishing trips and tournaments resume in areas that have been affected.

I would like to congratulate the Wild West Bass Trail for their record attendance 181 boat draw at their Shasta event and to Best Bass Tournaments for their 128 boat draw at their Northern Region opener at Berryessa. Like longtime WesternBass viewer Jeff Huth said – I think we are safe to say that the fisherman in and around NorCal are ready to fish!!!

And, how exciting is to watch – what seems to be an endless supply – of world record-sized spotted bass be caught and sent in to IGFA for certification. Who knows where the next one will come from, what it will weigh and who will catch it – could it be you?

Lastly, I want to share my thoughts and prayers with those, such as the Clear Lake, Oroville and Delta residents, that are facing uncertainty and loss due to flooding and evacuations that have occurred because of the rains.

Wayne

http://www.westernbass.com/shared/mag_w ... index.html

Spring Cover 2017.jpg