Thank you to Organizers and Fisherman on Clear Lake

CJ - Soda Bay

Thank you to Organizers and Fisherman on Clear Lake

Post by CJ - Soda Bay »

this past weekend. Our family has a place in Soda Bay and we were up this past weekend
cleaning up from the recent flooding. All the boats I noticed coming into and out of the bay were extremely respectful of the recent restrictions placed on the lake. While we may not have been impacted with the lake dropping, it is nice to know we can count on the bass fisherman in the future should the situation arise. Colleen in Soda Bay
Fast 492

Re: Thank you to Organizers and Fisherman on Clear Lake

Post by Fast 492 »

Thank you for the kind words, very nice to hear that!! Hope all is well with your home...
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Hello Colleen,

What a great unexpected comment!!! In today's busy world people forget that things like this go a long way.

We as bass fishermen get a bad rap when in fact we're all doing what we love to do for recreation. Most of us (99.5%) have regular jobs and fishing is our hobby. Yes we try to make a few bucks at it but we have jobs and this is our get-away.

THANK YOU for taking the time to post here...much appreciated ....you made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scott h

Post by scott h »

Awesome post! Thank you Collen! As a tournament bass angler that means a lot to us all!
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
Larry Hemphill

Post by Larry Hemphill »

Again - as a guide on Clear lake - I want to thank you for taking the time to post this nice message! Positive comments never grow old!!!