Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 5/7/17 Can anyone challenge 'PJ' & Pearl?

Duke

Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 5/7/17 Can anyone challenge 'PJ' & Pearl?

Post by Duke »

'PJ' Bruggeman Jr. and John Pearl are on a great run on Berryessa! Can any team challenge them? There were 35 teams that showed up to challenge them last tournament and only one was up to the task! Greg Bunting and Marshall Blevins weighed a 21.47# sack with a 8.20# kicker to take 1st Place!
Hello teams, just a reminder to everyone about the 7th Berryessa Bass Tournament on Sunday 5/7/17. I hope you all are getting your pre-fish on for the seventh tournament of the 2016 – 2017 Season on Sunday 5/7/17. Water is getting real clear finally, I can see beds! Water temp is also warming up, I’ve seen temps from 65’ to low 70’s by late afternoon! Please let me know if you’ll be fishing, all the teams have been doing awesome with notifying me! With the slow growth of numbers of new teams, it helps to have the entry form process go quickly to get you launched for blast off! Matt Hamilton & Scott Smith will be doing live well checks and helping with parking starting at 5:00 a.m. at the Markley Cove Store. Let’s get in the water ASAP so we can blast ASAP! Also, our teams have been doing great with parking in the lines! If you haven’t already, let me know if your fishing so I can have your entry form ready on Sunday. Keep up the great work with notification if your fishing and parking in the unlighted parking lot!!! Stage around & behind gas dock and I’ll blast everybody from the gas dock with my big voice. Chili Dogs/red onions/cheese/chips/cold beverages will be served at weigh-ins! Don’t forget about the 50/50 Raffle!

Thanks, and lets go fishing!!! My contact info: Phone (530)794-6085

LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?

Duke---<)Xx<
Attachments
015.JPG
011.JPG
Winxp_man

Re: Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 5/7/17 Can anyone challenge 'PJ' & Pearl?

Post by Winxp_man »

With a bit more rain that came in... it kept the water more in the 60-65 range. Was there yesterday and the warmest part I was able to spot was 64. Maybe the flats on the north east shores will be a bit warmer. There are fish willing to hit though. Water was quite clear though. Should be really nice by the time the tournament begins.