2007 Triton TR21X HP sold

Post by Kmcclain »

2007 tr21 x high performance
Sold sold sold
250 mercury pro xs
10" hydraulic jack plate
Mercury bravo I prop 26p
Hot foot
Lowrance hds 12 gen 2 touch screens with structure scan( console and bow mounted)
2 new trolling batteries
4 new Goodyear trailer tires
New trailer brakes, drivers side rotor and caliper
80 lb Minnkota fortrex trolling motor
"Trigger"mounted trim & jack plate controls
Triton travel cover
Dual rod lockers
Rod lock R bar installed
2 Triton butt seats
1 folding Triton seat
I have the middle seat also
great boat here in excellent condition. I bought this boat from a dealer out of Utah about 3 years ago. It only had 70 hrs on it when I purchased it. At that time , during its inspection, they found a hairline crack in the lower unit. It was still under warranty at the time, so they installed a new lower unit. This boat , from the info of previous owner, was one of the last boats built by earl bentz. It sat on the dealer floor until 2011, hence the low hours. It now has 130 hours on it. I just serviced it, changed the lower unit oil and the impeller. Everything works on this boat and is tournament ready. Wickedly fast boat, and though the bravo prop eliminates almost all of the chime, you still must "drive " this boat. I can't say enough about this prop. It truely makes this boats hole shot amazing and it rides on a higher plane than any I've ever seen! No stress cracks .
I've only taken this boat out 3 times since the new tires in October! I just don't have the time to fish as much as I would like to. Im going to down size for a while until life settles down.
$28,000
Call or text with any questions , I have more pics I can send you also... thanks
Kevin 530-329-1373
Attachments
IMG_0525.JPG
IMG_0519.JPG
IMG_0529.JPG
Last edited by Kmcclain on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rwhite

Re: 2007 Triton TR21X HP

Post by rwhite »

Still available? Where are you located?
Kmcclain

Post by Kmcclain »

Sale pending. Deposit taken on boat
rwhite

Post by rwhite »

Let me know if it falls through. Thanks