Butch Brown Talks Summer Swimbaits!!

wayneg
Westernbass.com Staff

Butch Brown Talks Summer Swimbaits!!

Post by wayneg »

Hi All,

Welcome to the summer issue of WesternBass Magazine. With all of the rain we encountered this past winter, we have the possibility for fishing lakes that have been low for some time plus, with the snow pack these waters should remain hi throughout the summer. I hope to the season finds you all out fishing these great conditions.

The year has seen large attendance for many of the circuits - Wild West, Best Bass Tournaments and Future Pro Tour, WON Bass, which are all site advertisers. I want to thank you all for supporting our advertisers, without them, this site and the WesternBass.com digital publication that you are reading wouldn’t be possible. Please continue to support them as they make all of this possible.

We have many things to look forward to during our summer season. Something WesternBass always enjoys is the trip to ICAST. As usual we be on the floor to bring you a glimpse at the new items coming from your favorite manufacturers. We will be excited to finally here what the top secret Yo-Zuri product is that is being covertly advertised in this issue (click to see!).

I also am excited for the upcoming summer specialty events that take place each year, like the Yamamoto Big Bass Challenge, the Snag Proof Open and the Ultimate Frog Challenge.

As always good fishing - see you out on the water.

Wayne

Link to summer issue of the WesternBass magazine. As always its FREE: http://www.westernbass.com/shared/mag_w ... index.html
Cover_Summer_2017.jpg
Cover_Summer_2017.jpg (349.9 KiB) Viewed 2108 times